5

Jonghoon fluttered his eyes open, something wasn't right. He tried to move but he couldn't, something was holding onto him. He wriggled for a moment before he could finally see what was going on.

Seoul, South Korea. 9:00 am

Jonghoon was completely snuggled in by Hyukjae. His face turned red once he spotted the sleeping boy. Hyukjae was still asleep. Their legs were intertwined with one another, and the youngers grasp on the older was extremely powerful, he couldn't move even if he tried. So Jonghoon just laid there, in the others arms. He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

They were like that for another 30 minutes until a knocking on the door woke Hyukjae up. He grunted and let go of Jonghoon, then shuffled his way to his door. Jonghoon got up too, and just peeped his head through the door.

Hyuksoo opened the door to his apartment and to his surprise it was Donghee. He smiled, "Hi Donghee." He said.

Donghee just grunted, "Hyukjae, get ready we have busking today remember?"

At that sentence something rang in Jonghoons head... class! he has fucking class!! He quickly grabbed all of his things and ran, ran past Donghee and Hyukjae, he grabbed his shoes and pushed past them. Hyukjae just watched him leave, and Donghee started laughing once he was gone.

"Vampire prince?" He said jokingly.

"My vampire prince." Hyukjae responded.