4

Jonghoon sat there, awkwardly. He clicked the top of the pen he brought with him to keep himself calm. He, swore he never came anywhere early... but he was 20 minutes early to this event.

Seoul, South Korea. 9:10 PM

'Jonghoon you fucking idiot.' Is what repeated in his head over and over again. Suddenly in that moment someone brought the chair back and sat down.

Jonghoon got startled at the sudden movement. He looked up at him, blinked a few times before he processed who it was. Hyukjae.

"H-hi..." Jonghoon mumbled then looked down. Hyukjae was smiling, his smile was big and large. What a dork.

"Nice to see you too Jonghoon." He said, today would be the best day ever in the boys lives, and they didn't even know.

They did a lot of things together, out in the coldness of Seoul. They went to the park and fed the ducks, to the mall and bought items they knew they didn't need, and even caught a movie together... but this wasn't a date... definitely not a date.

As the clock rang to 7 pm they decided to catch the last train home. Their stops were both the same direction, so they took the bus together. It was silent most of the ride until Hyukjae spoke up.

"Jonghoon, today was fun, I hope we can do it again." The younger said, but when he didn't get a response he looked over. Jonghoon fell asleep on the train. His dropped onto Hyukjaes shoulder. Hyukjaes whole body went stiff, what was this feeling? They passed a few more stops, but Hyukjae didn't know which one was the elders stop. So when they got to Hyukjaes stop he picked the raven boy up, bridal style, and walked the whole way back to his apartment.