2

"Shut up Heechul I do not like him."' Jonghoon said, taking another bite off of his chopstick.

"Alright, sure." Heechul replied.

Seoul, South Korea. 7:40 PM

"Why would you even think that. You're so gross." Jonghoon said. Heechul has been his friend since third grade. This usual bickering was just a normal thing for them, but this time Jonghoon took it personally.

"Don't know, maybe it's the fact whenever we pass by him you always leave money and then squeal like a school girl when he looks at you." Heechul suddenly admitted.

"Oh my god stop it." Jonghoon buried his face into the palms of his hands. The quiet restaurant would soon be disrupted from something unexplainable.

The busker walked in with a group of other men. They laughed loudly as they took their seat. Jonghoon looked over at the sound of the laughing.

"Oh my god... Heechul." He said as he started to pat his arm. Heechul looked up at him then over at the group. "Oh my god it's the busker guy!!!! Go talk to him!!!" Heechul said. "No that's a horrible idea do you want me to die?"

Heechul laughed then waved down the boys over. "Hey!! You! The one with the blue hair! My friend thinks you're c-" before Heechul could finish his sentence Jonghoon covered his mouth with his hands and got up. "We're leaving now sorry for distrusting you." He said as he grabbed onto Heechuls wrist and dragged him out the restaurant.

The busker laughed, then looked over at his friends. "He's kind of cute though." He said. His friend laughed, "right' Hyukjae. He looks like a scary vampire. Grr." He said. "Donghee... please. Do not insult my soon to be husband."

whisps of wind