Deer Mice.

This motherfucker just does not stop talking.

  Storm scowled deeply as he followed behind this week's target attentively, his annoyance far off the charts as the man continued to babble in to his phone. Storm clenched his hands in to fist shoving them in to his red hoodie pouch while speeding up to get closer. His deadline was coming up soon and Storm's eye twitched aggressively when the man made an abrupt turn in to a busy cafe. Three days. He has been on this task for three days and the man was still alive. Storm's mouth was basically salivating at the need to kill this guy.

    His employer was very detailed in saying that Reese Knowles needed to be eliminated by the end of June 5th and there was less than twelve hours left in the day. Now Storm usually wasn't this strung high when it came to his killings. Storm was arrogant enough to believe that he could wait till the final hour to get the kill but Reese was apart of an assassination plan that was going to happen soon. And killing Reese before he managed to complete the assassination was a crucial part of Storm's deal.

   He could care less about who was getting offed as Storm wasn't a type to care about anything really.  But his employer offered a nice sum of money to have Reese killed before he could assassinate his own target. Storm liked his position in the underground and failing at an elimination will put all his years at work in the trash. 

 Turning in to an empty alley Storm decided to hang out in the dimly lit passageway until Reese started back on his way home. Storm sighed softly as he rested his head against the rough brick wall staring up in to the gray clouds that looked ready to spill any moment now. He narrowed his eyes as a black raven called over head taking a seat above him on a wire that connected between the cafe and a pink painted hair clinic. A sneer pulled at his lips at the feathery disease carrier, he never did care for them.

  "Ohm, sir?" A voice called, "You can't be back here. This is a privately owned alley , you are welcomed to come inside the cafe though." Storm's body went rigid. His breath caught in his throat while his body seemed to hum with life. The voice was so soft sounding yet there was no mistaking that it belonged to a man. 

 "Mister? Are you alright?" The man took a hesitant step closer and Storm turned his head stopping him in his tracks. Storm didn't even care that his eyes were visible right now for the other man to see because he was to focused on the bright mint green eyes that screamed for attention. Storm's gut twisted with a feeling he never felt before and he felt the appendage between his legs twitch with need. But the feeling was instantly washed away when he heard the heavy footsteps of Reese along with his deep voice as he passed by the alley.

  "I'm fine. I'll go." It was only a few words but Storm barely managed that as a smile melted on to the man's face. His voice was muffled by his tube mask but the man was happy to know that the person wasn't hurt.

 "Okay. I hope your day goes well." He left with a short wave leaving Storm in the alley stunned in  silence only to snap back to life when the raven above cawed.

 "Fuck you, Rat." Storm spat angrily spinning around before jogging out of the dingy alley. He made quick work catching up to Reese following behind him all the way to the man's tacky motel. A temporary stay to hole up in for his assassination. 

   Storm waited inside the back stair well meant for the workers using the time to come up with a quick plan to get his mission executed. Storm was known for his quick thinking and one hundred percent death rate so he was moving in rather quick. Storm slipped inside of an elevator right as it began to close riding it up to the third floor before getting off. The porch lights of the rooms were all busted making it easy for him to glide through the halls without being spotted. Finally making it to room 67B Storm pressed his phone against the door making it beep before unlocking with an audible beep.