To be or Not to be. There is no choice.

The sun is amazing. A giant ball of fire that manages to heat a planet 92.96 million miles away. The sun has many wonderful roles; It assists our plants in photosynthesis, with providing food for us along with animals and great rich oxygen we need in order to breath. The most noticeable work of the sun is the gorgeous golden light that the earth bathes in every twelve hours. While many are thankful to wake up every morning and have the warm light of sun shine upon their face. Remy is not among them.

  A bubbly person through and through but when it comes to escaping the sharp talons of sleep he was a very silent and moody little man. His face scrunches in tightly as his mind slowly started to clear out the fog of sleep due to the bright yellow light peeking through the cracks of his blinds. A groggy moan drifts through the room after he blinked his eyes open only to shut the immediately. His movements were slow as he turned in his bed so his legs were hanging off of the side of the mattress before he pushed himself up sitting up right. A confused frown marred his features when he finally noticed his state of dress; Remy didn't remember changing his clothes. He sifted through his memories of last night but the last thing he remembered was being set down on the bed by Winston and then falling asleep. 

  The sharp sound of metal hitting the floor roused from the kitchen put a stop Remy's confused mind his body coiled tightly. Remy pushed off of the bed and carefully made his way in to the hall where he could clearly hear mumbled curses. He was slightly cautious, Remy was somewhat sure that Winston might have stayed the night but you can never be to definite. Slowly he peeked his head around the corner of the hallway and smiled at the sight of Winston standing in front of the stove. Now that all of the sleep has been scared away Remy could finally smile the delicious scent of cooking meat.

  As quiet as possible Remy tip toed through the open space and in to the kitchen coming to halt next to Winston. Remy leant forward to get a better look at the different things Winston had cooking which in turn spooked Winston having not heard Remy enter.

 "Oh! Sweetheart I didn't know you were awake." Winston quickly stepped away from the stove before pulling Remy in to a tight embrace. Remy hummed lowly his arms wrapped around Winston's firm middle in a tight hug. As Remy rubbed his cheek against Winston's chest that's when he noticed that he was dressed in his formal work attire. Did Winston actually sleep there? Remy never kept any of Winston's clothing at his home.

   "Yea, I woke up not to long ago.." Remy started after stepping back from their hug, "Did you sleep here, pooh?" 

 Winston tensed at the question a small wave of shame crashes over him when he peeks down at Remy. Did he not wish for Winston to stay the night? It was unlike Winston to just do as he pleases but he was reluctant to wake Remy after keeping him out for so long, "Uh... Yes, Sweetheart. I slept here last night, I apologize for not asking you first." Winston avoided Remy's stare nervously busing himself with plating the cooked breakfast.

  Remy chuckled lowly at Winston's skittish behavior, "Pooh bear, I have no issue with you staying the night; I mean you did promise me you would. I was just wondering because I didn't remember you getting in bed and I don't have any clothes over here for you."

  *You can run but you can't hide, Bitch*

  Remy's eyes widened at the hostile ringtone. He knew for a fact that it didn't belong to his phone so that could only mean that it came from Winston's. That was a shocker and seeing the intense blush on his cheeks definitely was a dead give away.

"Heh, that's work." That had Remy doubled over in laughter arms wrapped around his middle as he tried to stay up right ,"Don't laugh, Sweetheart! These devils find me no matter where I go." Winston grumbled in annoyance then swiped his phone from his back pocket.