Silly little prank.

The wall of mirrors vibrated wildly along with the beat of Nicki Minaj  Barbie Tingz as it pounded through studio's speakers. Every member of the dance class huddled around in a semicircle watching on in astonishment as a fellow classmate danced along to the music; taking his turn to go recite today's choreography with his own added flare. Remy's eyes were closed as he went through the steps. His arms swing around at the speed of light while twisting his hips to match the beat. 

   Cheers erupted as he dropped on to his knees bouncing up and down before jumping up. A carefree smile present on his lips as he danced along not even minding the giant group cheering and whistling. Remy knew the end of the song was coming up so he began counting the last few moves of the choreography before dropping in to a split right as the music cut. In a wave everyone rushed to Remy throwing high fives and hugs as they pulled him up from the floor some even clapping his back in to a hug. Remy giggled childishly after finally pulling away from the crowd only to be pulled back into the arms of his instructor Jayden Wickens.

  "Well done, Remy! That's why you're in the elite group and for everyone else! We had a wonderful class and I'm happy to see the growth! As much as I love and cherish you all though I must get going! So you don't have to go home but you gotta get the hell up outta here." Jayden declared with a gentle ruffle to Remy's blonde hair he walked off. The class dispersed from there leaving only a few of the members along with Remy.

  The studio was a giant one, an old renovated parking garage that Jayden bought to pursue his dream in dance. Remy has been attending classes since his eleventh birthday, a gift that his mother gave him after seeing how much Remy loved dance. A proud member of Dansation for twelve years Remy has grown in the use of different dance styles and even gained many friends from it. Although Remy knew that the people he came to know only spoke with him during class he just enjoyed being around knew people. 

 "Yo, Remy!" Remy turned to face the call a bright smile taking over his features as one of his true friends jogged over. "Do you have work today? I was going to see if you would want to catch a movie." Russell proposed with a carefree smile. Sadly though Remy had to shake his head no. As much as he would have loved to go to the movies Remy had a very lengthy shift ahead of him. 

 "No I'm sorry, Russell. I got work but I'm free this weekend, we could still go see whatever movie you wanted to see." Russell gave a sigh in feign sadness with an over exaggerated pout. Remy giggled at the expression poking his index fingers in to the sides of Russell's mouths as he tried to ease out the pout, "Don't be a pouty butt. We'll hang out soon, Promise." 

 Russell grabbed hold of Remy's slim wrists before pulling them away from his face, " Fine Fine, I'll let you off for now. But do be sure to let that cutie Mae know I'm still available." He joked while making his way to the exit of the building. 

  Remy chuckled, "She's still married, Rus!" Remy called after him getting a retort of she will be mine! in answer. Remy laughed softly to himself casually making his way down to his car and starting his journey back home. 

  The ride was calm and short. The best detail about the dance studio is the fact that it was only a five minute drive away from his home. A cute little one story home in the suburban part of Colorado Springs. The neighborhood was one of the most secure - Remy's mother and father were very insistent in that wherever he moved to must be protected. Remy cruised through the colorful roads sending small waves to passing neighbors before pulling in to his driveway.

  Remy hummed lively while skipping through the house shedding his clothes as he shut the door to his bathroom. He checked the time quickly noting that he had only ten minutes to shower if he was going to catch the bus on time. Speeding through his routine of washing and rinsing Remy hopped out of the shower and quickly began to dry off rushing from the shower in to his bedroom. Remy adored his bedroom the most a giant smile present on his lips as he marched over to his pink framed wood dresser. It took Remy worked for months to get it painted and furnished to his dream picture perfect room.