Owl on the hunt

(Unedited)

     The shrill chime from Storm's out-dated flip-phone filled him with aggravation pulling his eyes away from the screen that displayed his beautiful mouse's sleeping form. His brows drew in to an angry v as he pushed himself away from his desk over to the counter where his phone sat. It was baffling that someone would actually have the balls to reach out to him after specifically announcing that he will not be accepting any offers due to circumstances that could not go without personal supervision; So having the phone that was specific for contracts ring was more than bothersome. With a scowl ever so present on his face he grabbed the device and opened the message.

        RainDrop. I need a favor. ~ V 

   The dangerous level of irritation dropped down to mere displeasure but Storm put aside the aggravation before hitting the call button on the number. He knew that this acquaintance of his wouldn't even dare to contact him unless there was something life threatening that dealt with himself. Or his mouse. 

   "RainDrop! I am so glad you called me so quickly." Storm couldn't help the grimace due to the shrill voice that abused his eardrum. Another thing that Storm adored about his mouse was the soothing sound of his voice, while everyone else in the world seemed to have bothersome vocal tones, his mouse's voice was one that stemmed from the god of sensuality. The sound so warm and comforting that it lit a fire within Storm's lower stomach.

"Violet. Don't beat around the bush, You know better than anyone that I do not take interruptions quite lightly. What is it that you want." The woman hushed instantly at the blank tone of Storm's steady words. He raised a brow at the silence that seemed to stretch on for longer than necessary. 

   Storm could hear quiet shuffling in the background signalling that Violet had moved away from where ever she was before she spoke once more," A-ah, Yes. Well I do in fact have a favor to ask of you-"

 "And why would I do anything for you?" Storm asked immediately, cutting the woman off in the middle of her sentence. 

   Violet huffed in annoyance only to cut the noise off with a loud cough, "Mmm I was going to say that if you did this for me I would exchange some very important, rather troublesome information. It's more geared toward your mouse but it's not like I can just tell him that." The malice that caressed the term of his lover struck an ugly tune within Storm but he bite his tongue to keep from calling her out on it. He needed to get this information before going about getting rid of her for the venom.

   Storm sat back in his desk chair staring fondly at the sleeping gift, "What do you need?"

   Violet's mood seemed to brighten at Storm's words and took that chance to begin rattling on about some bothersome guy. Of course Storm didn't care in the slightest all of his attention zoned in on the screen but the moment Violet's stupid story came to an end Storm was back to business. "Give me the information."

   "Oh yea, So I'm not sure who but someone is also stalking your little rodent. Now usually a stalker from the norm society is a simple slit throat and done but this one is nothing to sneeze at. He is a big shot in a gang. He has the ink of a mob boss. I've never seen this tattoo before so I don't know which group he runs. But just so you know what to look for the tat is a off-white skull with a red and green viper crawling out of it's eye while wrapping around the base." Before Violet could change the subject to whatever irrelevant topic within her mind Storm hung up.

       Storm's mind was rolling as he jumped on to his laptop, his fingers flying across the keys at the speed of lightning. A feral sneer took over his features the moment he pulled up the five tattoos that fit the exact description of the one Violet described. None of the faces looked familiar and Storm could feel a dark feeling set over him. Someone knew. Somehow some way a someone found out that his mouse was connected to him. He clenched his hands in to tight fists before shooting of his chair sending it flying behind him as he marched in to the living room. It unnerved Storm that someone with violent power was following around his mouse and he didn't even know about it.