1

It was another day spent playing video games at his friend, Ashton's, house. Another day spent binging on foods his mom would get angry at him for eating too much of and calling his friends every synonym of the word "dick" that the thesaurus offered.

"FUCK!" Michael yelled out as he'd lost to Ashton in a split screen game of Call of Duty.

Ashton was thankful his mom wasn't home or she'd throw a huge fit over Michael's use of language while his siblings where there.

"Ashton's like blinder than a bat and he'll still beat you." Luke laughed while he and Calum got ready to play their round.

Michael groaned as his phone vibrated from his pocket.

~

Mommy: 

Are you coming home any time soon, Mikey?

~

Michael: 

Um why???

~

Mommy: 

I need you to pick up some eggs on your way back from Ashton's. I'm baking your cousin a cake for his birthday.

~

Michael: 

Can't you just buy one at the store that's already made and tell him you made it? 

~

Michael:

He won't tell the difference

~

Mommy: 

Michael.

~ 

"I've gotta go." Michael stood up, shoving his phone in his pocket. "Mom needs me."

"For what?" Calum asked, not taking his eyes off the screen ahead.

"She needs eggs." He shrugged.

-----------------------

Michael got the eggs like his mom asked, even though he secretly didn't want to do it. That wouldn't stop him though, he was such a momma's boy that everyone knew he'd drop a baby if his mom asked him to do something. Now, Michael lied in bed, listening to his iTunes library on shuffle and being bored out of his mind.

"Mikey someone's here to see you." His mom knocked on the door. She wouldn't enter unless he granted her permission.

"Tell them I died." Michael shouted, rolling over on his side and hugging a pillow to his chest.

"Should I start digging a hole in your backyard?" Michael rolled his eyes at Luke's voice. Michael wasn't necessarily upset with anyone, he was just in one of his moods where he didn't want to speak to anyone outside of his room. He just wanted to be alone even if he was bored. It gave him a chance to renergize.

Michael was on a mission to listen to every song in his library on shuffle without skipping anything, but Luke made that so damn impossible because he'd come over and instantly change the song.

"Are you upset?" Luke plopped himself down on Michael's bed. Michael hid his head under a pillow. He had a if-I-can't-see-you-you-can't-see-me mindset, so maybe if he tried hard enough Luke would just disappear. "Aww, Mikey." Luke spooned his friend, simultaneously getting pushed away. 

Michael scooted to the foot of the bed to get a face-to-face view of Luke.

"Everything all right?"

Michael nodded.

Luke wiggled his feet to the beat of the song they were listening to, indirectly challenging Michael to a stare contest.

"I know what you need." Luke announced, grabbing Michael's phone from the nightstand and unlocking it because he knew the passcode. That was Michael's own fault, he was too fucking lazy to change the passcode he had for the past two years. He told someone it was because his thumb was so used to going into a certain pattern that he'd end up locking himself out of his phone if he ever changed his passcode.

"What are you doing?" Michael crawled over to Luke trying to grab the phone, but Luke kicked him off the bed.

Michael lied there sprawled out on his bedroom floor, staring at the ceiling, "The hell was that for Lucifer?"

A few minutes of silence passed and Michael rested his chin on the edge of the bed because he didn't feel like getting up from the floor just yet.

"Do you still have that picture of you in booty shorts?" Luke questioned. 

"Um," Michael stood up. "I think I deleted it from my phone. Why?"

Luke eye's brightened with joy. "Never mind."

"Luke, what are you doing?" Michael asked more sternly this time.

"Done!" Luke exclaimed, patting the spot next to him. Michael obeyed, sitting closely to his friend and grabbed hold of his phone. 

"What the hell is this Luke?" Michael dragged his thumb over the screen of his phone, trying to figure out what Luke had him on. 

"We're going to find you a nice girl." Luke smiled, taking the phone back. 

"If I wanted a girlfriend I would've gone out and gotten one." Michael retorted. 

"But you're difficult, so this is what your life is coming too."

Michael stared at the app, he didn't know what it was or why Luke even knew about it. The only thing staring back at Michael was his name, age, and the photo of him in booty shorts. 

"Welcome to the world of Tinder." Luke nudged the shoulder of his friend.

wow ok so this is happening. this is an au btw!!!!! vote plssss and comment or bake yourself something nice.