8

9:30 am

~

Karma: 

Michael wake the fuck up

~

Karma: 

Wake up

 ~

Karma: 

MICHAEL I'M HAVING A CRISIS RIGHT NOW

~

Karma: 

~

Karma: 

~

Karma: 

C

~

Karma: 

H

~

Karma: 

A

~

Karma: 

~

Karma: 

L

~

Karma: 

MIKEEEEYYYYY

~

Michael: 

What?

~

Michael: 

Yes???

~

Michael: 

I'm here

~

Michael: 

What's up??

~

Karma: 

I just missed you :)

~

Michael: 

You little poo! 

~

Michael: 

I could've gotten another hour of sleep 

~

Michael: 

You're so rude

~

Karma: 

But you love me :)

~

Michael: 

Lmao no

~

Karma: 

This is totally out of the blue, but would you like to hang out tonight?

~

Karma: 

I'm meeting up with a girlfriend there, but I have no doubt she'll end up ditching me for her boyfriend. 

~

Karma: 

If you don't want to hang out that's fine 

~
Michael: 

I'd like that, yeah. Wouldn't want you to be a third wheel :)

~

Karma: 

Great! 

~

Karma: 

Pete's Mini Golf at 8 tonight sound fine?

~

Michael: 

Perfect :)

If Michael thought he stressed out badly over the picture he wanted to send Karma he was wrong. He was stressing out a billion times worse while finding an outfit to wear tonight. It was mini golf, what the fuck do you wear to a mini golf place? 

Ashton lied on his side on Michael's bed, judging each outfit that Michael would come out in. 

"You'll get chilly if you wear that tank top." Ashton rolled his eyes. This was like the tenth outfit that Michael was debating. "Just throw a damn flannel on and call it a night.

"I'm here!" Luke breathed out as he rushed into the bedroom. Ashton wasn't good with date apparel opinions, so he called Luke.

"Finally!" Michael slapped his hands on his thighs. "Do you have the snapback?"

"Yeah." Luke pulled out a red and black snapback from his backpack. "I thought I lost it."

Michael set the hat on his head after putting on a flannel.

"There!" Ashton shouted. "You're done."