10

~

Karma: 

Sorry this is taking forever. I feel like shit. 

~

Michael: 

No worries.

~ 

He stood patiently, leaning against a wall nearby, looking up from his phone each time he heard one of the doors open. One of them had to be Karma coming out at any second. The wait was making him more anxious, so anxious he was probably going to end up with explosive diarrhea himself. He hummed a Green Day song to himself, no, he hummed a whole Green Day album to himself as he waited. 

~

Karma: 

I feel like such a bitch right now. I'm so sorry. 

~

Michael: 

It's cool. It happens.

~

Another ten minutes went by and now Michael was getting annoyed. Karma could just come out for a few seconds and say hi and then go back to continuing her business. As he grew more annoyed, he was able to ignore the anxious feelings tickling at his stomach. 

"Hey." Luke surprised his friend. 

Luke was supposed to be golfing with Ashton, not hijacking this fucking meeting. Luke would do nothing to help leave an impression on Karma, he'd scare her away before anyone spoke. 

"Haven't found her?" 

I shook my head. 

"She's in the bathroom with diarrhea."

Luke's face dropped, but he gathered himself up. 

"Maybe you guys can try another day," He suggested. "Like when she's not shitting her soul out."

Michael almost went with the idea, but decided to stay quiet. He'd wait thirty more minutes for Karma and if she didn't come out, he was going to leave. He wasn't going to put up with this shit, pun intended all the way. In his mind he chanted, "No one makes Michael Clifford wait." He did that for a confidence boost of course. Luke was still hanging out with him by the bathrooms, but not offering any type of a mood lifter...until he chuckled dryly

He leaned his shoulder against the wall, facing Michael, “The reason why you stupid fucking idiot can't get Karma to come out is because I'm Karma.”

 “Um, what?” Michael looked at his friend, down at his phone, and then back at Luke.

 “You heard me.” Luke smirked.

Michael violently shook his head, Luke was just pulling his leg. Luke wouldn't do something like that. Luke was the most innocent of the four of them and he'd never pretend to be someone he's not. “You're lying.”

 “Wish I was.” Luke said in a sarcastic sympathetic voice. 

 Michael was livid, he was sure he was fuming steam from both ears, that's how angry he was. So much anger had never filled one person to the max. Michael was going to punch something or something. No, he couldn't do that. He'd feel bad after. Michael was too damn nice for his own good. And too damn gullible. 

“Why the fuck would you do that?” Michael crossed his arms.

“You shoulda never called me a fat ass Kelly Price!” Luke yelled, grabbing the attention of people nearby. 

Now the embarrassment was hitting Michael. He didn't even know what Luke was talking about! Fat ass Kelly Price? Michael had no clue who Kelly Price even was!

“When did I call you that?!” Michael cried, about ready to pull his hair out. “I never called you that?!”

The glare from Luke told Michael that he was an idiot and that he actually did call Luke a fat ass Kelly Price. Michael must've been drunk or drugged to offended Luke so bad that Luke would go out of his way to pretend to be a girl and talk to Michael. 

“Are you really gonna get mad over that stupid petty bull shit though?” Michael asked, still keeping his guard up. “That's fucked up.”

“There's no fucking Karma.” Luke chuckled, pushing off the wall. “Oh well."

"Fuck you, Luke." Michael spat before walking off. 

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" In that moment, it all made sense. Karma was named Karma to get back at him for something he didn't even remember saying. All that topped it off was the fact that Luke appeared happy with himself. His plan worked. Michael couldn't see a reason for Luke to feel any other way than happy because it worked. This was humilation at its finest.

Michael was probably stomping on people as he walked towards the exit of the place, he didn't care. He wasn't going to stop until he was in his car, on his way home. He bumped shoulders with Ashton. 

"Whoa, sorry." Ashton gripped Michael's shoulders, looking at his friend's tear stained cheeks. "Everything all right?"

"Luke." Michael's voice cracked. "He was Karma."

"Wait, what?"

"Luke was pretending to be Karma this whole time to get back at me." Michael wiped his nose. 

"Shit," Ashton whispered. "Lets get you home. Luke can walk home. Fuck him."

The End

 I'M LAUGHING. IF NO ONE GETS THE REFERENCE MADE HERE I'M GOING TO CRY BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE.

Thank you for reading!