7

~

Karma: 

Nvm

~

Michael: 

Thank god. 

~

Michael: 

Mom walked in on me trying to get a picture for you. 

~

Karma: 

OMFG MICHAEL 

~

Karma: 

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL 

~

Michael: 

That's where I was destined to go :( 

~

Michael: 

I'm gonna go to bed and sleep off this embarrassment holy shit. 

~

Michael: 

Goodnight Karma

~

Karma: 

Sweet dreams dick boy.

----------------------

"Michael, what the fuck?!" Ashton exclaimed the next morning, completely disgusted that Michael was actually one second away from taking a dick pic and sending it to some girl he'd never met in real life. Really, Ashton didn't know if he was more disgusted by Michael "preparing" himself for the nude or the fact that his mom walked in and saw him. 

"I was in the moment." Michael defended, throwing a French fry at Ashton. 

All four guys decided to have lunch together, it was a Friday ritual for them. 

"I thought you'd learn from my mistake." Calum feigned disappointment. "The whole internet world would've known what your dick looks like."

Michael brushed his friend's comments off as he stuffed his face with fries. 

"You're quiet, Luke." Ashton bit the straw that was supplied with his milkshake. "Did Momma Hemmings set your ass straight?"

"I'm sleepy, that's all." Luke rubbed his red eyes. "How's Karma, 18 doing?"

"Good," Michael smiled. "She's at work right now."

Michael had planned out a whole conversation with his friends admitting that he likes Karma. He was going to grow a pair and flat out say that Karma is the first girl he's like in awhile and that he cares for her so much, but every time he was on the verge of saying something his vocal cords would not produce a sound. He took that as a hint to not tell them just yet. 

--------------------

11:45 pm

~

Karma: 

Work was a drag. Ugh. I'm so tired. 

~

Michael: 

I'll give you a massage and then sing you to sleep. :)

~

Karma: 

Ew no Michael

~

Karma: 

Shut up

~

Michael: 

:X

~

Michael: 

You're so beautiful

~

Michael: 

Just thought I'd remind you

~

Michael: 

Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.

~

Karma: 

MICHAEL STOP WITH THE PICK UP LINES I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THOSE

~

Michael: 

PICK UP LINES ARE LIFE

~

Michael

DO YOU NOT FEEL FLATTERED??????????????

~

Karma: 

NOT AT ALL

~

Karma: 

Mikey I'm going to bed. I'll send you a message when I wake up, sound good?

~

Michael: 

;) 

~

Karma: 

What?

~

Michael: 

I like when you call me Mikey

~

Karma: 

Goodnight Michael, 18.

I'm putting these out so quickly because I love this story a lot. Please share this story around, it would mean a lot! Thank you :)))