6

Later that night; Luke invited himself over and brought burgers and that was the sole reason why Michael even let him stay. They ate their hamburgers, listened to every terrible song Michael had in his library and almost ignored the presence of each other as they kept their attention glued to their phones.

~

Karma: 

How's that burger you're eating? 

~

Michael: 

How did you know I'm eating a burger?

~

Karma:

Lucky guess?

~

Michael: 

Karma, 18 I think you might be stalking me.

~

Karma: 

You caught me. I could not help myself.

~

Karma: 

You're pretty stalkable

~

Michael: 

Am I supposed to be flattered by that?

~

Karma: 

Take it how you want idk

~

Karma: 

Do you ever have urges that you feel you can't control?

~

Michael: 

Like the urge to eat a whole pizza even though I have to share with three other people?

~

Karma: 

No...

~

Karma: 

Like...um...

~

Michael: 

....

~

Karma: 

Michael, do you touch yourself?

~

Michael: 

Yeah all the time

~

Karma: 

Like sexually?

~

Michael: 

OH 

~

Michael: 

I thought you meanT just in general 

~

Karma: 

You're so dumb

~

Michael: 

Only sometimes :( Why do you ask if I touch myself? That's a little personal, don't you think?

~

Karma: 

I'm touching myself right now Michael...

"You wouldn't mind leaving, would you, Luke?" It was an awkward and rather rude favor to ask, but Michael wasn't going to potentially "sext" someone with his friend in the same room as him. 

Luke looked up from his phone, "Is that you're nice way of kicking me out?"

Michael didn't responded, hoping Luke would get the hint. 

"Fuck you too then." Luke gathered his belongings and left with a dramatic slam of the door. 

~

Michael:

Does it feel um...nice...?

~

Michael undid his jeans, adjusting himself on the bed.

~

Karma: 

Mhm.

~

Karma: 

It feels amazing

~

This is where Michael fucked up and mad a bad impulse decision to snap a suggestive picture of himself. He readied himself using his imagination, thinking of a steamy scenario before he'd actually take the photo. 

~

Karma: 

Send me something to work with babe

~ 

He was gonna do this, he was going to do what everyone tells you not to do. He held his phone up, holding it at the right angle to make him look "bigger." His thumb hovered over the white button until his door opened. 

"Mom!" He grabbed a pillow, covering himself and started blushing he deepest shade of red when his mom screamed. 

"I heard you panting!" His mom covered her eyes. "I'm sorry!" She muttered profanities under her breath, closing the door behind her.

awk.