9

Michael felt like he was going to shit himself because he was nervous about meeting Karma. She'd probably laugh in his face and walk off when she sees him. Holy shit, Michael wasn't prepared for rejection. 

~

Michael: 

I have a feeling you're going to hate me :(

~

Karma: 

Why would I hate you?

~

Michael: 

You're you and I'm me. Simple as that.

~

Karma: 

Have a little faith in yourself Michael. I'm not going to hate you.

~

Karma: 

If you're anything like you are over tinder I'm going to love you in real life. 

~

Michael: 

Not so reassuring but okay. I'm about to drive so I'll message you when I'm there. 

~

Karma: 

Okay. 

~

Karma had already been at the place for two hours, possibly roaming the area by herself since her friend did ditch her for her boyfriend. 

"Fuck," Michael gripped the steering wheel. 

"What?" Ashton turned down the volume on the radio. 

Michael couldn't do this alone so he brought along Luke and Ashton. Calum would've gone if his sister hadn't burnt off some of his hair with her blow dryer. 

"I hate dating," He groaned. "I don't do it because of the awful sick feeling you get."

"No one even said this was a date." Luke joined the conversation from the back seat. "Don't put so much pressure on yourself."

"That totally helps me out." Michael sunk his teeth in his bottom lip, practically drawing blood as they neared the golf course. 

Two car songs later and they were pulling into the parking lot. 

"This is going to go so terribly." Michael complained again. 

He sat waiting for someone to pull out of the parking space he wanted. 

~

Michael: 

To make this easier, what are you wearing? I might not recognize you in person at first. 

~

Karma: 

A black Guns n' Roses shirt with black jeans :) 

~

Michael: 

All right parking

~

Michael paid for himself and waited as his friends paid as well. His eyes scanned through the people. His heart would drop a little each other he'd spot a girl in a black shirt only to see it wasn't Karma. 

~

Michael: 

Just paid. Where are you?

~

Karma: 

Getting a drink. Come say hi! 

~

"She's getting something to drink." Michael told his friends. "I'm gonna go find her...alone." 

His friends nodded, agreeing to go off and do their own thing unless Michael needed them.

Michael walked over to the sign that said "DRINKS", searching for her, but she wasn't there. 

~

Michael: 

You're not here...

~

Karma: 

Sorry! 

~

Karma: 

This is so embarrassing, but I've just gotten explosive diarrhea and I'm literally stuck on the toilet. 

~

Karma: 

My stomach has been bothering me all day. I'm so sorry if that was too much information. 

~

Karma: 

Wait by the bathrooms for me, yeah? 

~

Michael: 

Anything for you :)

next chapter is the last one omg