Valentine's Day with my OTPs

Hajime x Shinji
- Hajime is still a health addict, but will have Valentine's Day be the one day he'll break that rule.
- Mainly because Shinji is making food for the two, and Hajime would feel shitty if he didn't have some.
- Shinji makes some pretty decent stuff, not gonna lie. He gets embarrassed and flustered if you compliment it.
- During a morning jog, they'll ditch the routine to go an old treehouse from when Shinji was a kid. There they'd snuggle for a while and just relax.
- Hajime tops, sorry Shinji. 😔👊
- They'd go out somewhere nice for dinner, but not every year.
- Shinji gets Hajime new boxing gloves and an oversized hoodie. Hajime loves the hoodie more than you expect him to.
- Hajime gets Shinji some roses, he's actually embarrassed by how little he got his boyfriend. Shinji still loves the roses and his boyfriend.
- Hajime hates it, but he isn't getting Shinji much since he's saving up to by him an engagement ring.
- They'll end the night by snuggling and spooning. Hajime is little spoon.

Haruhiko and Satsuki
- They're maybe the most stereotypical couple on Valentine's Day.
- Haruhiko gets Satsuki a bouquet of her favourite flowers, and a small cute teddy bear, like what'd you find in Build-A-Bear.
- Satsuki gets him some chocolates and a little toy plane. Haruhiko finds the plane cute.
- Both go to the arcade and play some games for a while. Satsuki wins like 90% of the games.
- Both makes some pasta together for dinner. They nearly overcooked it, somehow. Thank Kinji they didn't.
- Haruhiko finally shows that he got more presents, and it honestly is very sweet; it's a music box of one of Satsuki's favourite songs.
- Satsuki also confesses to wanting to get Haruhiko a puppy. He suddenly acts like a child and just gets way too happy.
- They adopted a Shiba puppy and named it Penny.
- Would they do the (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Yes.

Emma x Syobai
(Crack Ship Time)
- How Syobai is so committed to Emma, no one fucking knows.
- Syobai won't buy anything, since he's one of those people who's like "Happy Capitalism Day" in a way. Emma doesn't mind, she has him and that makes her happy.
- Emma does get him a little teddy bear. He won't admit it to anyone else, but he finds it sweet.
- Emma is still dropping her stupid jokes. Syobai loves hearing them, but in public seemingly gets annoyed.
- Syobai found out about how Emma was treated as a child and just goes overprotective mode.
- He feels guilty about smoking around her, and tried kicking the habit. It'd take like three years, but he is successful, hooray!
- Emma gets embarrassed about showing her arm with the burn scars on it. Anytime Syobai does see it, he'll leave very light and sweet kisses on it and tells her that he'll still always love her, even with the scars.
- He would propose to Emma on Valentine's Day, and it's the sweetest thing you'll ever see.
- Before you ask, Syobai always tops. Sorry Emma.
- They're just happy together and we smile.