Insane!Kinji

*DRA with Recovery Pods like SDR2. Self Harm Warning*
-
• Kinji was the most broken person out of the students in the pods. He was never the same man again.
• He was put in an insane asylum to try and help him. It didn't really help, at all.
• He feels beyond guilty for both the murder of Kanata and Kakeru, as well as taking all the blame for the massacre at the orphanage done by Monokuma.
• He used to cut himself to null the emotional trauma he had, blind to the fact it's getting worse from the cutting. He cut up both his arms and legs repeated.
• He had to be put in a straight jacket to make him stop. He thankfully did stop for good after that incident.
• He developed a habit of just humming randomly for no reason. He says it's to make him feel less alone.
• He had a habit of crying himself to sleep basically every night.
• He doesn't have Kokoro as a therapist, since she's busy being dead. So he's not getting any better.
• No one understands why he's gone insane. He seemed like the least likely person to go insane.
• He has a scrapbook of good memories of him with the dead children, as well as good Hope's Peak moments. It makes him feel upset, but keeps it since he'd feel bad if he didn't.
• He developed a hobby of playing piano too. He's not bad, actually.
• He loves playing a certain song. (Look up Dystopia by Lucas King)
• His doctor's are too scared to put him on medication due to his history of self harm and attempts of ending his life.
• If there is a good ending, he does eventually recover. It'd take 8 years, but it does happen. He ended up becoming a human rights activist after.