Story: Tears

*A/N: This is an effort of Character x Reader. This is mainly towards a female reader, but yeah. Ideas from both Dawn_Yamato and IndiraGoldaMargaretT*
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Tears

You had it in your hands. A positive test. What type of test? One you convinced yourself you shouldn't be proud of. One that showed you were no longer an innocent girl, the one your mother would be angry at; a pregnancy test.

You were pregnant. Pregnant with the child of your fiance; Hajime Makunouchi. Your family hated him, and you never understood why. He was athletic, healthy, and sweet. Maybe it was from when he got mad at your father for being a smoker, or maybe it's from him being a boxer, which makes your mother angry.

But regardless, you were pregnant with his child and you were beyond scared. Hajime never talked about wanting a child, and he always seems ticked when you couldn't see him during high school from your talent as the Ultimate Child Caregiver. So... Telling him that you're carrying his child was horrifying.

So now what?! You're sitting on the bathroom floor, gripping onto the test. You're having a panic attack, processing everything. Hajime was out, so you at least could have your panic attack in peace. You leaned against the bathroom wall, just taking it all in. You threw the test behind the sink, praying he would never find it. You had it close enough so you could grab it, but also far enough to be out of sight and out of mind.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

You had it going well for about a month. You had your breakdowns whenever he did his morning jogs, and the days he didn't go jogging, you just said you had a nightmare. Well, until today. He came home earlier then planned, and caught you in the middle of your breakdown.

He stayed by your side until you were calmed down, brushing your hair with his hands while keeping you close to his chest. He took off his jacket and placed it over your shoulders. And he noticed it. He just barely did, but he reached behind the sink, pulling out the month test.

You immediately felt your heart come a halt. Your worst nightmare was about to come true, and you're about to see Hajime get angry at you. You were ready to have him yell at you for hiding the test for the past month, and yell that you've been lying to him. You started tearing up again, using his jacket to hide it.

"Baby... What-" Hajime seemed calm, but you could tell his blood was boiling. You choked on your own thoughts, just gulping. He looked at you, his glasses hiding the furry in his eyes.

"I took i-it a month ago..." You confessed, almost like this was an interview. "I was scared... Scared you'd lea-leave me... But I made i-it all worst... I l-lied to y-you..."

You hid in the jacket, ready for him to get angry. You know how he is when he's angry. He gets really violent. You've never made him mad before, so he was never violent to you.

But it didn't happen. You felt him touch you, but it wasn't a hit or a punch. It was a soft touch, his hand wiping your tears away. His glasses came off, showing that his baby pink eyes had tears too.

"You're pregnant... With my child...?" Hajime asked, like a curious child. You just nodded, feeling him lay his head on your shoulder, hearing him start to cry. "I-I can't believe it!" He didn't seem angry. If anything, he seemed beyond happy. "I can't believe you'll be the mother of our child!"

You felt a smile creep onto your face. Your biggest nightmare was now your best dream. "Y-You aren't mad...?"

"Of course I'm not!" Hajime moved to look at you, his face a bigger mess of tears than yours. "I love you enough to call you my future wife, now you're carrying my child... I have to be dreaming!"

The two of you just sat and cried for a good while, hugging each other. You felt relived and happy. You could just imagine Hajime being an amazing parent, teaching your child valuable stuff and how to defend themselves. You being the Former Ultimate Child Caregiver means you have the experience to raise a child.

It was a great moment. Despite not not you having ugly cries like teenage girls watching a movie.