Request: Sick Kinji

This is many moons old, but request/idea for Bad_Kitty_Writes. This was from April I think :').
~~~

Kinji rarely gets sick, but when he does, it's horrible. He might have a cold sometimes and he just wears a surgeon mask he got from Kanata.

But yeah, when he does get sick, he's in the hospital. Again while rare, it's very worrying. You'll tell of he's sick because he'd not show up and he won't answer his phone.

The orphans at his church are always upset when he's sick, since he'll be gone for three days or more. Even the nuns get upset.

One particular nun, Sister Mikako, is the one to break the news of him being sick. Since she's close to him, she'll be the first to know what happened.

She'll let the kids draw pictures, make cards or get presents for him. She'll get Yamato to take them to the hospital to visit Kinji. The orphanage has only about a dozen or so kids, so it's easy for everyone to visit Kinji.

Kinji just gets overwhelmed with all the love from these kids, and just cries a little. After they left of course. He also has all the presents from them, just at his table side.

There's always one child's presents he'll consider his favorite, if you made him pick. It's from one of the younger children, who unfortunately is color blind. She draws pictures but with the wrong colors, but the fact she tries her best makes his heart melt.

When he returns from being sick, everyone hugs him and cries. His kids are just too good for this world.

... Yes Monokuma, we're still angry at you.