Pink Slime

"Hello new planet!", Missy shouted while jumping out of the TARDIS, her boots stomping into extraterrestrial mud. It was blue and slimy and immediately splashed onto her skirt and the persons behind her.

"Be a bit more careful, wouldn't you?!", Nardole complained while scratching the blue mud from his pants.

"Darling, the whole planet is covered in slime." Missy took a few steps. They all made an uncomfortable sound like a snail getting squished. "Oh, this is nice! We could do a mud fight for the boys." Missy winked at Bill.

"Thanks... but no thanks." The young black woman looked at the Doctor. "What is this stuff?"

The Doctor, who had been running his hand through the blue mud, looked up at her. "Interesting question! Excellent question!" He stood up again. "I have no idea."

"Oh you silly boy, always fell asleep in class." Missy rolled her eyes. "It's highly intelligent melted ectoplasmatic... snow." Missy run a hand through the slime and then threw the result at the Doctor. "Snowball fight!"

Of course it wasn't a ball, the melted slime wasn't able to be a ball. But the thrown mud hit the Doctor right in the face, slowly running down his cheek.

"Are you completely mad now?!", Nardole yelled.

"I'm bananas!" Missy giggled until a handful of slime hit her right in the face.

"Gotcha!", the Doctor laughed at her surprised face.

"Oh you...!" Seconds later Missy and the Doctor were fighting each other, both already covered in blue slimy mud from head to toe.

"Is it just me or is the Doctor... I don't know... much more relaxed since she's with us?", Bill asked Nardole while ducking from a slime-throw.

"Relaxed." Nardole huffed. "She just makes him do idiotic things."

"But look at him. He's smiling."

Nardole sighed loudly. "Yes... and he hasn't looked that happy in ages, alright, alright. But still..."

"Just let them have some fun. They've both been trapped on earth for to long I think." Bill smiled a little. "And I'm actually starting to like her somehow."

"You're just as insane as the two of them.", Nardole grumbled.

"Maybe I am." And with those words Bill took a handful of mud and threw it into Nardole's face. He took a disgusted breath.

"That...!" But before Nardole could say anything the mud suddenly started to glow. It switched between blue and green like a pulse.

"What is happening?", Bill asked, looking at the Doctor and Missy.

Missy was laying in the mud and it slowly wrapped itself around her body. The Doctor wanted to free her, but she lifted her hand. "Stop."

"But it's... doing things with you.", the Doctor complained.

"I know. But it doesn't want to hurt me."

"Wait... that snow is alive, and we've been throwing it around all the time?!" The Doctor crossed his arms.

"Oh shut up, it likes attention." Missy rolled her eyes.

"Doctor!", Bill yelled suddenly when the snow wrapped itself around her as well.

"Be still!", Missy sighed. "It is like... a gynaecologist."

"A what?!" Bill gave her an unbelieving look. "Is it going to be...?" She looked down.

"Oh hell no. That would be gross. No, it's just tracking female lifeforms and then gives them a free health check. You're welcome."

"Is that why you wanted to come here?" The Doctor lifted an eyebrow.