The Folder

Three days had passed, and the Doctor hadn't moved yet. He still was sitting at his desk, staring into nothingness. Bill and Nardole tried a lot of things to cheer him up, but nothing worked. They couldn't even get him to eat or drink.

But then, it was already late in the evening and Bill and Nardole had been starting to play Scrabble, the familiar sound of the TARDIS twanged trough the room and it appeared back in the same spot, as if it never left.

The Doctor was up in less then a second and opened the door, followed closely by Bill and Nardole. At first sight it seemed empty but of course it wasn't.

Missy was lying on the floor, a trail of blood leading from the control lever to her hand. She looked horrible, her clothes disrupted and her whole body injured. Her shoes were gone, just like her sonic umbrella and her coat. Only the broken blouse and skirt were left.

"Missy..." The Doctor kneeled next to her, not sure what to do.

"Sorry for the mess.", she was breathing hard and in pain, but she still managed to smile at him.

"Where have you been? Why did you steal the TARDIS?" The Doctor's voice was rough through the lack of water and he sounded angry, disappointed and worried at the same time.

Missy held up a folder. It was smeared with her blood. The Doctor took and opened it. His eyes widened at the contents and he looked back at the injured timelady. Then he picked her up without saying another word and carried her over to his room, laying her down on his own bed.

"Nardole, bring me water, towels and bandages.", he said calmly. "And iodine and unguent."

The cyborg didn't protest. He knew that now wasn't the time for complaints or explanations.

The Doctor undid the buttons of Missy's blouse and carefully pulled it down from her skin. It wasn't easy because some of her wounds dried onto the fabric and ripped open again now.

"Can I... help as well?", Bill asked quietly.

"Make some tea." The Doctor lifted Missy carefully to remove the blouse completely and then put off her skirt as well.

"Oh Doctor...", Missy said quietly. "You're undressing me in your bed..."

"Stop playing. Please." The Doctor looked into her eyes. She couldn't hold the gaze for long.

"I'll have to undress you completely. If you don't want the others to see it's okay. I'll tell them to leave."

Missy huffed quietly. "Let them be jealous of my gorgeous body."

The Doctor didn't respond but removed her underwear as well. It was also sticky of blood.

Nardole came back in, bringing the supplies the Doctor asked for. As he saw Missy's naked body he decided to leave again.

"I'll clean you up first.", the timelord explained calmly, dipping one of the towels into the warm water. "It might burn a little." He took her hand and started with the arm. The white towel was dyed in red within seconds. She twitched and giggled a little when he washed away the blood under her arms because the was very ticklish there.

"Sorry."

"Nothing against a laugh, honey."

The Doctor washed the towel, moved it further down and tried not to get distracted by Missy's reactions as he slipped it over her breasts and between her legs.

After he cleaned her up, he treated all the wounds and bandaged them as careful as possible. While he was at it, Bill entered the room with four cups of tea, followed by Nardole.