Rock 'n Roll

Missy woke up because something – someone – was snoring right into her ear. She rolled her eyes but moved over and buried her head in the Doctor's chest again. He grunted slightly on the impact, but the snoring didn't stop.

"Thank you for letting me sleep well.", she whispered quietly and closed her eyes again. The snoring didn't really bother her. Contrariwise, it made her feel safe. It made her know that he was here.

After a while the snoring stopped, and he started to move, stretching his body as he woke up. Then he noticed Missy hanging on him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning sunshine. The earth says hello!", Missy hummed.

"You're in a good mood today." The Doctor smiled at her.

"I could sleep well... until you snored in my ear." She pouted.

"Sorry." He scratched his head in embarrassment.

Missy snorted, stood up and put off the pony shirt.

"What... are you doing?", the Doctor asked.

"Changing!" Missy looked at him with a pouty face again. "My clothes are sweaty. Besides, I still prefer my normal clothes. This just isn't fancy." She threw the T-shirt in a corner. "And that is cheap." She put off the skirt as well and threw it on the T-shirt. Now she only wore her undergarments.

"You really put a liking in Victorian fashion." The Doctor stood up from the bed.

"And you put a liking in Rock 'n Roll!" Her feet were tipping in dance moves with every word. "I could join you. Rockabilly style. I love the fifties. Or was it the sixties?" She presented her muscles. "Strong housewife!"

"So, you want to do housework? I'm glad to hear that."

Missy pouted again. "Spoilsport." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I want to go dancing. Please."

"Dancing?", he asked.

"Yes. I was a good girl. Give me a treat. Go out with me. Dance with me." Missy pecked his lips.

"Okay. I hope you can dance."

Missy snorted. "This body already danced on stages."

"Oh really?" The Doctor lifted an eyebrow.

"I have a life without you, you know?" She rolled her eyes.

"Alright. How about a trip to the fifties then?""

"I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood. I know I could always be good to one who'll watch over me.", Missy sang and spun around.

"I take that as a yes." The Doctor chuckled. "You really put a liking in human music, did you?"

"They do have some decent songs, I agree." Missy stopped. "I'm dizzy..."

"That's your own fault. Now would you please get dressed?"

"I don't have fitting attire in here, I need to go to the TARDIS." Missy wanted to leave the vault, but the Doctor grabbed her arm.

"Please don't run over campus in your undergarments."

"It's still more fabric than some girls here wear.", Missy defended herself.

"But it's still underwear. Here." The Doctor put off his coat. "Put it on."

Missy did as she was told but of course the coat was way to large for her. "Oh look, I'm Batman.", she said, buffeting the sleeves. "Alfred, bring me the bat mobile!"