Blurb

Arrow Armani. The snob, subtle and demonic inclement-hunk oozing with perfection bachelor magnate. He had it all. The body, face and wealth. If there was only one thing that he hasn't. It's AFFECTION. And he would gladly accept it with his awakened deep-set eyes.

Rybelle Lumiz. Happy-go-sassy. A broken-hearted lady. Bathe with alcohol. Dancing to the beat of dirty music. Lured by his subtle personality and his perfect body. Lost by his presence. Rybelle wasn't able to control herself but to kiss those perfect red lips which came into a one sinful night that she wanted to forget... but will she be able to forget of that night when she always saw that tantalizing faces of him every single day working with her? So close and so hot.

Paano niya ikukulong ang puso niyang gustong kumawala sa pagkakagapos kung sa bawat pag-iwas niya sa binata ay bisig nitong kasing tigas ng bato sa minahan ang gumagapos sa kaniyang sarili? Tatakbo pa ba siya kung sa bawat pagtakbo niya palayo ay mas lalo siyang napapalapit sa teritoryo nito? But what if she'll discover something from him?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display and/or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain authorized permission and respect the owner.

This story contains mature scenes. Read at your own risks.

-Secretivoice