six.

After Teardrop boy left, we were attacked by the jigsaw piece. I would've fled before the battle begun, but all my stats had shown.

Unlike in the other world, my HP was higher, being eighty Health Points. Kris and Ralsei worked together, dodging the attacks. Unfortunately, my soul was summoned beside Kris'.

It was an upside down light blue heart. I could see as confusion rose between the three as they figured out whose should it was. When they realised. They didn't say anything and got on with the battle. Though I knew they would have many questions after this. I only dodged when needed, ignoring the stares from the others.

When we did finish, they all kept quiet and entered the next room. It was a puzzle room, though the answers were scribbled out.

"Y/N... your soul.. how did it..?" Ralsei started gently.

"End up like this?" I finished. He nodded and I sighed.

"It was already like this. I'm half human, half monster." I explained briefly. He nodded, taking the information in, and I was suspecting Kris and Susie were also doing the same.

"A hybrid? I've never... What kind of monster?" He asked. I shrugged, fiddling with the gloves on my hand from beneath my cloak.

"I don't know exactly, but it has something to do with bones." I turned away, not wanting to see any reactions and looked at the puzzle. Two boxes... two buttons. I moved the boxes throught the dirt and pushed them onto the button enfixed into the ground.

"At least I won't be impaled." Susie started.

"W-well done, Y/N." Ralsei stuttered.

They moved onto the next room, forgetting Kris. I looked at him and he stared back. He walked up to me. "What happened to your parents?" He mumbled.

"My mother died." I replied, a hint of sadness creeping into my voice. He cocked his head to the side, confused probably.

"What about your father?" He asked. I shrugged. Then he asked the most shocking question. In my opinion.

"Can I hold your hand?" It was quiet, and embaressment was heard. Blush creeped onto his cheeks and I slightly smiled.

"S-sure." I stammered.

•  v  •

We moved onto a black and red checker/chess board. Weird "Ponman" kept following us. I was going to guess these were the pawns in a chess board. We were attacked once by them, and they didn't seem to have weak points.

... Like, they couldn't speak, or react to anything we said. Ralsei quickly sung a small lullaby to put them to sleep. It worked on Susie and slightly worked on me. It slightly worked on me, making me more vulnerable to attack.

Kris had to direct me until we spared, and Ralsei pacified them. Susie woke up not long ago and we all went on.

Now we watch the flashing lights on the floor underneath us, resetting back to before we went through it.

I placed my hood on again, wanting to keep to myself. All we could hear was the clicking of the tiles as we walked across. We stopped about ten more minutes into the checker/chess board.

"Well step on my boots. If if it isn't the clowns? ... Plus one." Teardrop stared at me through my hood with a blank face.

"Oh, Lancer this is Y/N. She fell down here with Kris and Susie." He placed a hand under his chin and pretended to think.

"So where have you been? I haven't seen you around anywhere!" He looked me up and down suspiciously.

"I was lost."

"... Well anyways, don't take a step further. This shall be the end for all of you." He stated.

"You all made it to the halfway point to the castle.. impressive. But my guys are about to smash you all into blood!" He exclaimed.

"Blood! Splooshing blood! Very gross and bad!" He laughed and we saw a flash of lightening. He laughed maniacly, and a bucket appeared in front of us.

"So, how was that, Purplegirl?" Lancer asked innocently.

"Why are you asking ME?" Susie growled.

"Because I think you're really good at being terrifying." He grinned. Susie stepped forward and let out a few, "uhh's".

"Well, your laugh is getting better. And the thing about the blood was cool." She awkwardly replied. Lancer slightly giggled at being praised.

"What the heck was up with the bucket, though?" Her face was scrunched up in confusion.

"My dad says I can't make a mess." He answers.

"Oh," Susie said.

"Thanks for the feedback, I'm feeling really scary!"

"Oh, uhh, no problem?" Susie said unsurely.

"So, uh are your guys gonna thrash us, or something?" Ralsei cut in. Lancer blinked before realising what Ralsei was talking about.

"Oh yeah! I got so excited that I forgot to bring any guys! But next time I'll thrash you guys-" He stopped midway.

"Oh. I just realised I've only been calling you guys clowns. Do you guys have like, an official name or something?" He asked shyly.

"Well no, but-" Ralsei started but was immediately cut off.

"Then it's settled, we'll all put an idea into this bucket!" Lancer yelled.

All of us but Kris wrote on a piece of paper and folded it.

I was the first to put mine in, then Susie, then Lancer, then Ralsei.

"Blue person, you chose, because you look like you don't care."

Frisk looked at the pieces of paper and picked up mine. He opened it and they all looked at it. Then they looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Nothing? You know, that's not half bad, New girl." Susie smiled at me. Genuine. Smile? That's new.

"That doesn't get us anywhere. Pick another one Kris." Kris picked up the neatly folded paper and opened it.

"The Legendary Heroes: The Herald of Fun and Friendship?" Lancer worded it out.

Everyone looked at Ralsei, including Kris.

"Y/N's is better." Susie declared. If Ralsei heard her, he didn't say anything.

"Oh! Oh! That's mine! You see, I think it's a good name because we're all friends." Ralsei said cutely.

"First of all, that's a mouth full, dude. Second, what do you think- the enemies are gonna be friends with us?" Susie started.

"It needs to be something short! Intimidating!" She paused and put on a thinking face. "Like, I dunno, The Fun Gang!"

"As cheesy as it sounds, it doesn't sound so bad." I stated. Susie grinned, proud of herself.

"We'll see ya around Fun Gang! I've got to go osmose my afternoon milk." He skipped away with the bucket.

•  v  •

i feel like i accidentally put a frisk in there somewhere.