eighteen.

In less than ten minutes, we managed to get to the school without any monster asking where we were going. Instead of picking the lock of the entrance, they moved around the building to our classroom window.

Kris set me on the ground, fishing through his pockets for something. He pulled out a knife without hesitation and walked to the window.

It went silent. Susie and I glanced at one another before turning to Kris.

I didn't want to ask, but why did he have a knife? In a safe town like Hometown, why would Kris of all people need a.. a kitchen knife? Susie beat me to it with the winning question.

"Kris, why do you have a knife?" Her voice was low, and it was obvious she lost a small amount of trust in Kris.

I wouldn't blame her, that is pretty weird of him.

"To cut pies? What else?" He responded in a "duh" tone. He did something with the knife to the window, but I never saw.

Slowly, the window slid to an open, a decent length and width for us all to fit through it (separately). It squeaked a little.

Kris lifted me and pushed me onto the windowsill on the other side. I used the remaining effort I had to push myself onto the desk that was weirdly close to the window.

Kris and Susie followed afterwards (Susie struggled a little), and I hopped onto Kris' back again.

Luckily, the classroom door was unlocked so we left through to the main corridor. Kris put the knife back in his pocket, letting go of my thigh for a second.

"So what are we going to do in the Dark world?" I ask, sighing into Kris' shoulder. He shivered.

"Are you kidding me, Y/N? We're going to Ralsei to fix you up." Susie answered rather harshly.

"Oh.." I remembered W.D Gaster saying something about going back or I'd die. I didn't think he was telling the truth, but I guess now I know he was.

".. No, not Ralsei. I remember walking around near the Bake Sale and we walked into a room. It was a hammer, named Malius or something.. They can fix her." Kris replied with a monotone voice.

"What? I never saw a hammer or anything around the Bake Sale.." Susie mumbled.

"You were too busy making an evil plan with Lancer." I said. "Remember when you created that duck we drew on your blueprints and then you blew it up? Before that."

"Yeah. They even fixed the rest of that cake you managed to brake." Kris chuckled.

"Wait, Kris put me down," He stopped laughing and let go of my thighs. I shorty landed on the floor (considering that Kris is barely even taller than me) and walked over to the fountain.

I took a couple drinks, letting the water slide down my dry throat. I let go of the tap and let the water enter my system.

"Hey, you know kids put their lips on that," Susie commented. I looked at her and nodded, walking beside Kris.

"Yeah, I know. But I didn't put my lips on it." I answered with a smug look.

Susie muttered incoherent curses under her breath as Kris lead us to the storage room. He opened the door and we walked into the pitch black room.

As always, papers were scattered onto the floor creating a pathway. The door shut behind us and Kris grabbed me from behind. "I don't want to you to get hurt during the fall," He whispered into my ear.

This sent a shiver down my spine, but before I could respond, we were already free-falling. I yelped, not expecting the sudden lack of ground and soon after I fell unconscious (get it?).