nineteen.

It's been a few days since we went to the Dark world. Of course while I stay back in school, Kris and Susie still go the Dark world trying to figure whatever they need to figure out. I think they said something about "the fountain".

Since then, Kris' brother "Asriel Dreemurr" has come back. Truth be told, I thought it was Ralsei. I remember my reaction and how it took a few hours to convince me that it wasn't actually him.

The situation was awkward, but Asriel didn't seem to think the same. He had no problem chatting to Kris. He even told Kris personal things while I stood there and listened.

I would've walked off hours ago, but Kris wanted me to stay with him. That was Tuesday. So right now, I lay on my couch, my laptop placed in an awkward position on my stomach.

I had a pair of earphones plugged in, the volume raised to the highest point. I was watching a movie on Netflix, minding my business.

That is, until I felt a pair of arms grab me by my armpits and lift me up into the air. My earphones were ripped from my ears and I caught the laptop with my magic mid-air before it fell off the couch.

I let out a breath and cracked my neck to see who it was behind me.

"Suprise?" She let out a nervous chuckle.

"Stop breaking into my house." I stated, a small glare taking over my features.

"It was only one time!" She defended. She set me down on the ground gently. I looked behind her and found nobody.

"Where's Kris?" I asked.

"We should leave him alone with his brother. I heard that Kris stopped talking to people when his brother left. I think this is the first time they've seen eachother since... I dunno.." Susie rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well why did you come to me then?" I questioned again, tilting my head with a curious look.

"..." She barely mumbled something under her breath. Unfortunately, I didn't catch it.

"What was that?"

".. Kris.. Dark.. you.."

"You'll have to speak up a bit more." I motion for her to continue.

"Oh for fucks sake! Since Kris is with his brother, and we can't go to the Dark world, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." She finally snapped.

I took in her sentence and looked up at her. "Why can't we go to the Dark world?"

"Ms Alphys and Ms Toriel are still in their classrooms." She deadpanned.

"Oh... it's a school night. They're probably marking papers or something.." I said.

I went to the kitchen and got a packet of chisps and a chocolate bar from a cupboard, and two boxes of fruit juice from the fridge.

I walked back to Susie and she stood there dumbfounded. I blinked and looked at the now broken door.

"What are you waiting for? We can't hang around in my house."

And with that, we were off.

•  v  •

It was an alright day today. The sun was out, the clouds occasionally covering it for a few minutes or more.

Of course, I had to fix the door, but I wasn't specialised in that. So I just made it look like the door wasn't broken at all.

"This bench looks clean!" Susie called from somewhere. I faced where I could hear her voice from and headed in that direction. Her whole body was sprawled across the large wooden bench.