Chapter 7: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Today was the final day of training before the tournament, as SMG4 and Tari got started on the hardest game they had to train for. It was Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. SMG4 saw the title of the game, as the four in it wasn't written like IV, but IIII.

SMG4: Why does the four look like IIII and not IV? Do they not know basic Roman numerals?

Tari: Maybe those are tally marks.

SMG4: But it still doesn't make sense to me. Look, let's just play this game already.

Tari: This is gonna be hard.

Both of them never played this game, so they have to start playing against bots. They both went into Team Deathmatch and started playing a few matches.

SMG4: Plays kinda the same to the rest of the shooters I've played.

Tari: I'm not that much into shooters, so can you teach me on these kinda of games, please?

SMG4: Of course I will, Tari.

Tari: Thanks, SMG4.

SMG4: So here's your gun that you have out right now. Press the right trigger to shoot it out, and hold the left trigger to aim. Left stick to move around, and right stick to move the camera, and press X to switch weapons. Simple enough to understand?

Tari: Yes it is, SMG4.

SMG4: Now all you need to do is find other people to shoot and try not to get shot by them. Easy to get used to?

Tari: Yeah. I think I'm gonna get the hang of this.

SMG4: Alright. Let's do it!

Thanks to Tari's cyborg powers, she obliterated many bots in a minute.

SMG4: Holy crap. She's doing great for her first time while I'm doing a shitty job.

Tari: Look all around you quickly before arriving in a new area just in case there are other people in there. Okay?

SMG4: Sounds like a great idea, Tari.

They ran through many matches with bots, as they are now prepared to head online.

SMG4: Oh man, this is gonna be difficult.

Tari: I'll make sure to surprise everyone with my awesome skills. Don't you worry about it.

They jumped into another team deathmatch, and they were both on the same team. It was extremely hard for SMG4 to manage more than one victim coming for him, while Tari killed everyone on the other team she saw.

SMG4: Wow, Tari. With your powers, we'll be able to get through the round that has this game without a sweat.

Tari: Thank you. *gasp* Someone's coming for you!

SMG4: Oh crap!

SMG4 shot the guy coming for him.

SMG4: Thanks, Tari. If you haven't warned me, I would've gotten killed for the twentieth time.

Tari: No problem, SMG4.

Tari got through a ton of kills without dying that she actually got a Tactical Nuke.

SMG4: Oh my god. Tari, that's rare as shit! Use it and annihilate everyone!

Tari: Okay!

Tari launched the Tactical Nuke, as the game said "TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!" and the nuke killed everyone on the other team.

SMG4: Ohhhhhh, it feels so good to see that for the first time outside online videos.

Tari: You sure are happy to see that.

They continued to play the game and its online matches, as their team kept winning each one.

SMG4: We're on a roll here, Tari! You're the greatest at this game!

Tari: I know. That's why I'm the "ultimate gamer".

SMG4: True that.

They went through playing this game for the rest of the day, as that night, they got finished and were now tired.

SMG4: Wow. That was a ton of work put into that game, wasn't it?

Tari: Yes it was, SMG4, but I got through this so well that I only got killed once, but that was by accidentally blowing myself up with a grenade.

SMG4: I wanted to laugh, but you're my girlfriend, and I will never or ever want to diss or make fun of you.

Tari: Thank you.

SMG4: Well... the tournament is tomorrow, and our training is officially complete.

Tari: We trained well at all 5 games, but I just wonder what the secret 6th one is gonna be.

SMG4: I'll sure be thinking about that in my sleep tonight.

Tari: I am so determined for us to win this!

SMG4: Those $1000 are sure to be ours!

Tari: SMG4. Wanna eat and watch TV together?

SMG4: I was about to ask the same thing.

They turned on the TV and heated up popcorn for them to eat as their way of celebrating their training to be over. The tournament is tomorrow, and they cannot wait for what's to come.

Meanwhile, Fishy Boopkins and Bob are all trained up as well.

Bob: MaN, tHaT wAs A lOt Of WoRk.

Fishy Boopkins: Going through all five games was quite a job, but I'll do anything for my best friend.

Bob: Me ToO, bOoPkInS. yOu ReAdY tO bEaT sMg4 aNd ThAt BlUe ChIcK aNd WiN tHe CaSh MoNeY tOmOrRoW?

Fishy Boopkins: You bet I am! As long as it's okay with my dad.

Bob: Go AhEaD.

Fishy Boopkins: DAAAAAAAAAD!

Fishy Boopkins' dad came up from the water.

Fishy Boopkins: Can I go to a video game tournament with Bob tomorrow?

Boopkins' dad gave him a thumbs up.

Fishy Boopkins: Thank you, dad!

Bob: YoU cAn CoUnT oN mE, mR. bOoPkInS.

Boopkins' dad went back down into the water, as Boopkins and Bob started to relax after the long week of training.

The tournament is tomorrow, and both teams are determined and ready to win.

The tournament finally starts next chapter! I hope you'll be excited! See you later.