Final Chapter: Final Round

SMG4 and Tari, along with Fishy Boopkins and Bob walked back on stage. They were cheered at once they got up, as the host walked on stage to introduce the final round.

Host: Welcome... to the final round. 2 of our teams have made it this far, and those 2 teams are SMG4 and Tari...

The crowd cheered for them.

Host: ...and Bob and Fishy Boopkins.

The crowd cheered for Boopkins and Bob.

Host: Those two teams have really trained hard, and now they made it to the final round. We are about to reveal this round's secret game. We have been waiting a long time for this to come, but it's time to show what we've been keeping as a secret. Ladies and gentlemen... the secret final game is...

He got out a table with wheels on it and a sheet over it to cover the game, as he pulls the sheet off and revealed the game.

Host: ...Tetris. More specifically, Tetris Ultimate.

Everyone cheered again after the game was revealed, as the host started to explain the rules of the game. While he was explaining, SMG4 and Tari were whispering to each other.

SMG4 (whispers): Tetris is the secret game?

Tari (whispers): Well, it's a good thing we played a lot of Tetris together before the tournament.

Fishy Boopkins and Bob were whispering to each other as well.

Fishy Boopkins (whispers): Have we ever played Tetris, Bob?

Bob (whispers): A lOt Of TiMeS, bOoPkInS. dOn'T wOrRy. We CaN wIn ThIs.

Fishy Boopkins (whispers): Okay, Bob.

The host finished explaining the rules, as he started up the game and goes to Team Versus.

Host: In this mode, 2 teams go head to head putting down blocks and clearing lines in their area. If one team covers their entire area in blocks, the whole tournament is over and the other team wins and is rewarded the grand prize of $1000. Now everyone. Let's finish this tournament!

Both teams picked up their controllers and started the game. SMG4 and Tari were playing their hardest, putting down the right blocks in their area and trying to clear lines as fast as they can, while Bob and Boopkins were just going a little slower than them.

Fishy Boopkins: It goes over there, Bob!

Bob: ThAnKs. Oh, ThAt OnE gOeS oVeR tHeRe, BoOpKiNs!

Fishy Boopkins: I hope we're doing good so far.

SMG4 and Tari kept sending incomplete lines to their opponents' side every time they made a line.

SMG4 (thoughts): $1000, here we come!

Tari: We're doing amazing at this game, SMG4!

SMG4: That prize is as good as ours!

Both teams were giving their all in this game. Mashing every button, moving every block to their right positions, playing as fast as they can, and occasionally making an accidental mistake randomly. Those were all parts of competitive gaming at its best. The crowd kept shouting and cheering at every big moment, and they all thought it was intense. In fact, it was so intense that the match went on for ten minutes because of how skilled both teams are at Tetris.

SMG4: Hey, Bob! Your raps suck!

Bob: WhAt ThE hElL dId YoU jUsT sAy To Me YoU lItTlE bItCh!

SMG4's insult was enough to distract Bob and cause his block tower to stack a little, but not enough to make him lose.