Chapter 11: Rounds 4 and 5

The tournament continued, and SMG4 and Tari are now moving on to Round 4.

Host: Up next is Round 4! Our 8 teams are playing Street Fighter V this round! It's a best 2 out of 3 this round. One person from each team face off in the first battle, and the other person from each team face off in the second battle. If the 2 people from one team win both battles, then they move on to Round 5. If one team wins one battle and the other team wins the other battle, then the winners of the two battles will face off in the third battle. Let's begin with battle 1!

SMG4 and Tari went back on stage for their time to shine again in battle 3. They faced against Cuphead and Mugman.

SMG4: We're facing another video game character in video games in this tournament?!

Cuphead: Time to wallop this guy! You take care of the girl later, Mugman.

SMG4 and Cuphead started the first 2 out of 3 battles, as they began to fight. Cuphead kept distracting SMG4 by constantly jumping and shooting hadoukens at his character.

SMG4: Stop it! You're being cheap!

Cuphead: I use the strategy I use for my game. Constantly run back and forth, jump, and shoot depending on the character.

SMG4: Well, think fast!

SMG4 hit Cuphead with a barrage of attacks, as he wins round 1 of battle 1.

SMG4: Yeah, bet you weren't expecting that.

Cuphead: Well, you aren't gonna expect this!

Round 2 of battle 1 started, as Cuphead began to surprise SMG4 with his barrage of attacks throughout the round, not giving SMG4 a chance to attack.

Mugman: *GASP*

SMG4: What the f*ck?!

Tari: Try your best in round 3, SMG4. Just try to make your move. Focus like every other time we play!

SMG: Alright, let's do it!

SMG4 and Cuphead were both equally matched in round 3, but the round ended in Cuphead walloping SMG4 and winning the first battle.

SMG4: Damn it!

Tari: Don't worry, SMG4. We still have a chance! Don't forget. I have a round against Mugman, and he doesn't know about my skill.

Mugman was shivering and scared about facing an opponent like Tari.

Cuphead: You can do this, Mugman!

When they started fighting, Mugman was doing the same strategy that Cuphead did, but Tari was able to see through his attacks and began fighting back more brutally.

Mugman: *GASP*

Tari made it through round 1, and SMG4 cheered for her.

SMG4: Great job so far, Tari!

Tari: Thank you, SMG4. Now to get rid of this mug!

In round 2, Tari kept dodging Mugman's attacks and kept hitting him until his health bar was down. Tari is now the winner of battle 2.

Mugman: *gasps very hard and faints*

Cuphead: Alright, that's it. You just made a fellow cup angry today, blue-haired girl! You're on!

Cuphead then started battle 3 by battling more harder than before. Tari was surprised at this, but that made her get beaten by Cuphead in round 1 before his health bar was down.

Tari: Oh my. Looks like I gotta up my game while going against him.

Round 2 began, as Tari and Cuphead were now evenly matched in battle. They kept blocking each other's attacks, but Tari slipped through him blocking her attacks and started to fight back. She did a huge combo on Cuphead, ending round 2.