7 ~ 😇

"u sure u wanna do this mamas , bcs i'm not finna make u do this" Marius said pulling away n looking me in the eyes.

i bit my swollen bottom lips nd nodded. i sweaa this nigga pupils dilated two times the size of Asia.

"You want me to stop, you just tell me, yeah?" he says, leaning back down, and rubbing his dick against my opening. his shit was huge , not only was it long but it was thick too. god damn.

"I don't want you to stop," I say.  "I want you"

He pushes inside me then, filling me deeply.  I gasp, my hands going to his hair and pulling his mouth to mine.  It doesn't take him long to find his rhythm, his thrusts are slow, deep, and every part of my body clings to him as pleasure sears through me.

His hand comes between us, his thumb circling my clit as his dick fills me, over n over again.

Pleasure bursts inside me.  It's unlike anything I've ever felt before, n hearing the deep moans coming from Marius lips increases it.

I move my hips, thrusting up to meet him as he thrusts down, urging the pace faster, harder.

"You close" he tells me his voice is strained as he quickens his pace, his thumb still working my clit faster and faster.

He not wrong.

He groans against my lips, n orders, "Come with me mamas"

nd i do

who y'all want Marius n Kenzie to look like ? lmk😇