29 ~ 🌼

marius pov.

i let her go in that room with him.

aw hell nah. i looked at giselle who was drinking even though she was pregnant.

i told her i was going to the bathroom but instead i was tryna find kenzie.

i fucked up. bad. instead of fighting for her i got with someone else.

i knocked on each door till i heard that niggas voice. jay whatever tf his name was.

i kept knocking till he opened it.

i know his ass was shocked to see me.

"where kenzie" i asked not even letting him say nothing.

"goodmorning" he said.

"wheres kenzie" i said again

"here" i heard her voice. jus hearing her voice made me feel better but knowing she was in a room with another nigga made me mad.

"can i talk to her alone" i asked

"please"

"nah about what?" jay said

"jay its fine ill be fine" jay left n i went in the room. kenzie was sitting on the bed. lil mama looked good.

i licked my lips and tryda talk.

"listen, im sorry. im really sorry. from the bottom of my heart mane. you really the only girl i loved. our relationship wasnt about sex. nah with you i wanted a future and i still do kenz. i fucked up. i know i did. and i wish i could take it all back. but please. please give me another chance. i promise i wont disappoint you ma" shidd my ass got deep.

i looked at her n there was tears in her eyes.

i want her back. i need her back.