28 ~ 🤨

jay and i went in one of the rooms upstairs i still was shocked as hell but i was horny so that shit didnt matter at the moment.

jay locked the door and i knew we was both thinking the same thing.

"now u gonna tell me why u called me baby"

"you aint like it?" i frowned he came closer to me n wrapped his fingers around my neck.

"nah mamas , im tryna make you mine" he licked his bottom lip.

"what u think ma" he asked as his fingers got tighter around my neck. boy boutta choke me fr.

when i still aint say nothing he could tell i was playin with him.

he pressed his lips to mine n them was soft. ever since me and marius broke up i aint think shit would get better but ya girl felt happy for the first time.

then there was a knock on the door. i hadda feeling of who it was.

jay pulled away and went to open the door , i sat on the bed and waited.

when he opened the door it was tj. whew for a min i thought it was marius.

"aw hell naw nigga im finna throw yo ass out that window what was yall doin?" tj asked

"mmm" jay said

"mind yo business" then he closed the door in his face and locked it.

i laughed but jay was serious as hell.

"damn nigga chill" i layed on the bed n looked at my phone.

"naw stop fuckin playin wit me yo" he grabbed my phone and threw it accross the bed. he got on top of me and started sucking n kissing my neck while his fingers was wrapped around my neck.

"i aint playin what u mean?" i said

he aint say nothing instead he pressed his lips to mine.

he pulled away n looked at me , "lemme make you mine ma"

"make me urs then" his eyes lit up n i could tell he was really happy n so was i.

my baby🥺.