Chapter 2: The final ring.

Avery's car above.

Avery Cullen

The Fells are wonderful people. They take me as a part of their family. I am so loved and cherished by them here in Baldovia.

My parents were really good friends with them so it was decided that Adrian and I get married to keep that relationship between the Fells and the Cullens forever.

I don't know who exactly brought up the idea. All I knew was that it was a mutual agreement between both families.

I don't really remember my engagement with Adrian. I was six and probably didn't know what was going on.

The third ring though was slipped in my finger after I started living here. Adrian gave it to me one night when I was playing my piano. That was before he gave up on me by the way.

At that moment, he was still trying so hard to be a friend to me or whatever.

"Ouch." I flinch as I feel my hair tugged.

"I'm sorry, princess." Stella continues brushing my hair.

When she finishes, she drops the hair brush and turns me to the mirror.

My golden blonde hair looks beautiful . My green eyes are gazing back at me. My favourite feature in my face is my nose. It has the perfect shape, people often think that I've got a nose job but it's actually a 100% natural. I also have very cute small lips.

I'm one of those very beautiful people and I'm sure everybody can see and say that. Also, I'm basically like a model since my height is 5'8.

My body shape is also perfect. I have curves in all the right areas and a flat tummy.

A knock comes on the door and Rosa comes in. "Which car would you like to take, princess?" She asks.

I'm obviously rich. My parents left a great fortune for Xavier and I. The Fells also provide me a lot.

I drive to school and that is something that princesses probably aren't allowed to do but the king lets me.

He literally lets me do anything. It's like he thinks I will break if he stops me from doing anything I want.

I probably will.

"The Ferrari." I inform Rosa.

If I haven't made this clear, I've been living with here for two years which means I'm now seventeen years old. Old enough to drive.

****

The cold air blows my hair as I step out of my car. Hanging my bag around my shoulder, I walk into the school building.

Senior year is probably the best year for high schoolers because of prom, graduation and shit. All I want is to get out of this hell hole.

All I eyes are on me as usual as I walk into my art class. I sit beside Hayden, Adrian's best friend and one of the few people that I actually speak to. "Hey, princess." He smiles.

I roll my eyes. "I've said this several times, Hayden. Just call me Avery."

"I know but princess suits you more." He winks.

"Don't flirt with an engaged woman."

He throws his head back and laughs. "Speaking of which, have you seen Adrian today?"

I shake my head. "No, why?"

"I would stay away from him today if I were you. He's upset with you."