Chapter 3: The old me.

Avery's Hair above.

Avery Cullen

Let me make this clear, I DO NOT have any friends. I don't, but I have spies. People that report to me on Adrian.

Three of them just told me that Adrian is at the school restaurant with a girl on his lap.

I'm going to kill her.

As I walk into the restaurant, all eyes fall on me. This isn't the first time that Adrian is hanging out with a girl so everyone knows I don't approve of that.

I march up to his table as my beautiful hair bounces. I stand there and cross my arms over my chest, giving him the hardest glare ever.

I look at the girl sitting in his lap as she plays with his hair. I take a deep breath.

"Get off." I say.

She gives me and innocent look then looks at Adrian who is now looking down at his food with a frown on his face.

"Are you deaf?" I speak again.

"No, I'm not." She says.

"Then get off his lap." I say simply.

"Who do you think you are?" She raises her annoying high pitched voice.

Don't slap her, you're a princess.

"She's his fiancée, dummy." Emma who is also sitting at the table beside Hayden says.

"Prove it." The girl says.

Two things, it's either she's new in this school or she's trying to play dumb.

"I don't need to prove myself to you. Get off his lap!" I shout in her face.

She looks me in the eye. "No."

I look around and see that people have already gathered around us. "Someone should get her off his lap." I say and instantly, two girls come and drag her off Adrian's lap.

"Don't ever go near him again." I tell her.

She turns to Adrian. "What's wrong with you? Do something!" She exclaims, struggling to go out of the two girls hold.

He ignores her and just gets up from his table and leaves. His other best friend, Harry stands up and announces, "Show's over!"

Everyone quickly rushes back to their table while some head to class.

"That was hot, Avery." Harry winks at me.

Emma smiles. "Yeah, I wish I had balls like that. She was blatantly flirting with Hayden too!" She says.

"No, she wasn't." Hayden says.

"Is she new?" I ask.

"Yes, she chose Adrian as her tour guide that was how she ended up in his lap." Harry says.

The frown on my face deepens. I hope that they haven't hooked up. Adrian has had sex, I know that. He is kind of a player but in his case, the girls are the ones who approach him. He never approaches a girl.

I find it unfair because whenever a guy wants to approach me, they back off after seeing the ring on my finger while Adrian can do whatever the hell he wants.

As the future queen, I have to stay a virgin till my marriage. It's so unfair.

Not bothering to eat because my mood has fucking dropped, I head out of the restaurant.