Food Fights and Makeouts

So, @BubblesCanGame suggested this, hope it's good :)

~Romans PoV (for once)~

A few months ago, I was living with my parent's house. I know! A 20-year-old living with their mom and dad! Lame.

But I've managed to convince them to let me stay at a college dorm, that's where I am now. Two of my room-mates are obviously gay for each other, but my last one? Questionable. 

If he's straight then he must be so uncomfortable... sharing a dorm with three super gay guys... I hope Virgil's not straight. Virgil's cute.

Most people don't like Virgil at first, I definitely didn't! But the more time you spend with him, the more charming he becomes. Of course, he could never be a Prince Charming like me~ but he does have his little cute quirks. For instance, the rare moments he doesn't have makeup on, you can see freckles dusting his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. I only saw them once, but they made him so much cuter! He's also really fun to mess with! He'll get all upset and angry, trying to throw hands, but all I have to do to stop him is just pick him up off the ground and watch with amusement as he tires himself out and gives up.

Then there were Logan and Patton. The two were nothing alike, but already a couple when I had moved in. They were a year older than me and two years older than Virgil. Patton had practically adopted Virgil and was basically his dad. Back to Logan and Patton, they were two sides of a coin. Complete opposites. Yet they were dating and going strong. It wasn't rare for them to trade kisses and hugs in front of us. I wouldn't mind but Virgil would always fake gag or yell a very exaggerated "EW". It was funny, but it made me think if he was homophobic.

"Ugh!" I groaned and slammed my head into my desk. Homework is impossible! We had to have an entire chapter of our creative writing assignment done by the day after tomorrow. And they had to be quality!

I decided a brain-break would to wonders and got up from my desk, stretching. In an effort to make Virgil a bit gayer, I started walking around shirtless. I know for a fact I'm hot, so it's a fool-proof plan!

I walked into the living room to see Patton and Logan curled up on the couch, together, cuddling. It was so cute! I squealed inwardly and noticed Virgil in the kitchen, I power-walked over with a grin.

"Patton and Logan are cuddling!" I exclaimed. Virgil jumped but hummed in acknowledgment. Opening a cabinet to get something I leaned over his shoulder to look at what he was making.

"Omelets? Can I have one?" I asked, suddenly realizing how hungry I was.

Virgil glanced at my chest before looking up at me, "No shirt, no service," he said with a smirk. I let out an 'offended' gasp.

"How dare you-"

And all of a sudden there was an omelet on my face. I heard giggling and feet shuffling away.

"You little shit," I growled while taking the omelet off my face. Virgil was standing on the other side of the island with an innocent look on his face. I threw the omelet Captain-America-Sheild style. He ducked and it landed on the back of the couch.

"My poor omelet..." he cooed. Then through another omelet at me, I tried side-stepping it, but I wasn't fast enough. It hit my chest and I glared at him.

"Oh now it's on you little bitch," I hissed, grabbing the closest piece of food I could find, which happened to be a couple of slices of bread and threw them at him. One managed to nick his side. The skinnier, the harder to hit. 

It escalated quickly, and before I knew it, I had a tomato flying at my face, and then tomato juice dripping down my chin. He laughed so hard he had to stop to lean on the counter. I took my chance and lept at him, grabbing his arms and keeping them pinned behind his back and on the counter with one hand. He looked up at me with a flushed face and a smirk on his lips.

I expected him to say something snarky. I expected him to start trying to wiggle out of my grasp. What I did not expect. Was for him to kiss me. 

His lips met mine and I was startled. I let go of his hands. He guided my hands to his waist and a second or two later he flung his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I didn't peg him as gay, and I certainly didn't peg him as one to initiate the first kiss, but here we are.

We pulled apart for a second, staring at each other dumbly. Then he threw a tomato at me and ducked under my arms, running away. My face heated up and turned red, either from anger or embarrassment, I wasn't sure.

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN VIRGIL!" I screamed, running after him. I heard him laughing in the hallway and ran that way.

He ran into his room and I jumped into the room before he could close the door. He yelped and I shoved him against the wall, making sure he couldn't escape. He looked nervous, yet smug. I leaned down so my lips were barely brushing the tip of his nose. We stared at each other. I couldn't speak, neither could he.

"So are you gonna keep on staring at me, or angrily make out with me?" he asked, I smirked and pulled away.

"Nah, you're gonna have to work for that you little spawn of Satan," I shrugged. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Ya know, you should probably stop walking around shirtless, you're gonna drive me fuckin' insane," he mumbled. I chuckled, placing my hand over his.

"That's kind of the point, doll," I said, letting my accent slip through. He sighed and pulled my onto the bed. Where he promptly layed me down and curled up next to me. "Damn, you always this needy?" I teased. He smacked my shoulder.

"Shut up, maybe with you here I'll actually manage to sleep," he huffed.

Before I could ask what he mean he was asleep.

~Authors PoV~

This was a request, kinda went a bit off-script, but I mean... I think it turned out pretty good :)

Please leave suggestions :))

On a darker note, we didn't get the dog, and probably won't. My parents went to pick him up on Monday, but there was a bulge on his forehead. The vet didn't tell my parents what was wrong with it. But there was apparently no puss. So it's probably a tumor. So we probably won't adopt the dog and keep looking. This really hurt me, bcuz it was the first dog that actually liked me, and... yea.

Ily

~ Smug