Twins

Spoiler alert for "Intrusive Thoughts"

Trigger Warning: Creepy, disgusting "flirting" there will be a * when it starts and a # when it ends

~Virgil's PoV~

I kicked a pebble that was on the sidewalk, a car zoomed passed me, and another, and another. Chicago was a strange place. It's different than the middle-of-no-where Florida town I used to live in. Mainly that no one even glanced at me even though I was wearing a black hoodie in 80 degrees weather.

The reason I was so far from home was because I was meeting my long-time internet friend, Roman Prince. We had met up before and he had told me to go to his house, and we would go out on the town once it had cooled down. 

I walked into the little lobby part of the apartment and buzzed for the 'Prince' residence. No one replied. I buzzed again, and again, nothing. I got annoyed and kept buzzing.

"WHAT IS IT?" a strange voice suddenly screamed. I flinched and stepped back. 

"Uhm, this is Virgil? I'm here for Roman..?" I tried.

The man on the other end was quiet for a bit, "Oh! Yes, Virgil, please, do come in,"

He buzzed me in and I opened the door, walking up the stairs 3 floors and knocking on door labeled B.

A man who looked strikingly similar to Roman opened the door, except he had darker green eyes, darker, messier brown hair, and a thin handle-bar mustache. 

I stood their awkwardly for a second, "Well, are you coming in, Virgil?" the man asked, stepping aside, I hesitantly stepped in. Something about this man seemed wrong to me. The way he said my name... it sent shivers down my spine, not in the good way like when Roman said it, in a bad, Get the hell out of here you stupid boy!- way.

I stood their awkwardly as the man closed the door and locked it, the hairs on my neck stood up. Something was wrong.

*

"My, my, you really are a beauty~" he immediately purred, leaning against the kitchen counter.

I shuffled away slightly and laughed nervously, "Heh heh... thanks..."

"And that body, delicious~" he winked. I stepped back, towards the door, he pushed himself off the counter and walked towards me. I froze, my body refused to move.

(Author: *is barfing and wanting to strangle a bitch*)

He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face up, he smirked and started leaning in. panic set into my body, but before I could do anything the door opened. The man stopped and looked over my head, smirking wider.

#

Arms wrapped around my shoulders and I started panicking, balling my fists up, ready to land a punch.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I practically melted into the arms. Relief ran through me as I pressed myself against the body behind me, the arms tightening around me. 

Roman, definitely Roman.

On any other occasion, I would yell at him for giving me a hug without permission, but right now I couldn't care less, I felt much safer here than out in the open with the other man.

"Roman, there's no need to worry, your friend and I were just having a chat," the man grinned. 

Roman growled and pushed me behind him. I had no idea where this was coming from, I had never seen him so protective over anything.