Chapter 21

Sam's POV

It's been 2 days since we found out that Mallory's real parents are trying to take her away. So far nothing has happened.

Right now were all sitting in the living room. Mallory is watching Sponge bob and the rest of us are just on our iPhones.

Then I remembered that me and Mallory were supposed to have a day together. Since we're not doing anything now, I decided to ask her of she wanted to hangout today.

"Hey Mal, do you wanna have our day together like I said before?" I asked

"Yess!" she said

"Okayy let me talk to Connor then" I said

"Okay sammy" she said

I stood up and sat beside Connor.

"Hey connor?" I said

"Yeah?" he said

"Can I take Mallory out today? I said we would have a day together and since we're not doing anything I was wondering if it could be today." I said hoping he would say yes.

"Hmmm... Fine. Just please look after her and never leave her side. I don't want her parents taking her back and I don't want her hurt." He said

"Thanks! and don't worry, I know. I won't let anything happen to her" I said

"Alright, then have fun!" he said

"Thanks Connor" I said

"You're welcome, I trust you with her" he said and with that I walked back to Mallory.

Connor's POV

When Sam asked if he could take Mallory out, I was hesitant. It's not that I don't trust Sam because I do. He's great with Mallory. I think he's the closest one here with Mallory from the rest of the guys.

I agreed to let Sam take her. I was just worried because I don't want to lose her again.

Sam's POV

I walked back to Mallory and sat down. She was still focusing on sponge bob. I picked her up and set her on my lap.

"Do you wanna go to the water park?" I asked

"OMG yes!" she screamed which caused everyone to look.

"Okay" I laughed. "go get changed into your bathing suit and Ill come in to help you pack. Okay?" I said

"Okayy" she said and ran upstairs.

I took out a back pack and put in 2 towels, sunscreen, money, and extra clothes for me and Mallory. I also changes into my swimming clothes.

By the time I was done, so was Mallory. We walked downstairs and said bye to everyone.

We got into the bus since we didn't want any of the other boys to drive us. Plus the bus was already here.

We arrived at the Water park in 30 minutes. We got out and payed to go in. We finally got our bands and out our bags into our rented locker.

We went to the first thing we saw which was the wave pool. We ended up staying in there for and hour. Then we went on to this huge slide. We waited in line then got into the raft and went down. We went in a lot more things.

We were having a blast. I think I would say that huge slide was my favorite.

Mallory's POV

I'm having so much fun with Sammy. This is the best day we ever had together! we went on so much things then we got hungry.

We went to the concession and ordered 2 burgers and fries. We sat at a table and ate

"Thank you Sammy" I said

"For what Mal?" he asked.

"For loving me like your sister and taking care of me. I don't want to be taken away from you guys. I love you guys" I said

"Aw Mallory, you're welcome. We all live you very much too and don't worry we will protect you from anyone who tries to take you from us or will try to hurt you." Sam said

I smiled and we continued eating.

We were finally down so we threw our trash away.

"Stay here, I'm gonna use the bathroom okay" Sam said

"Okay" I said while sitting on the bench to wait for Sam

Then I felt like someone was standing by me and looking at me, so I looked up only to see her... Miss Kalie, the orphanage owner.

"Look who it is" she said with a smirk

"Leave me alone" I said

"Did your 'family' leave you because they don't love you?" she asked still smirking.

"No! shut up!" I said to her. I learned that from Trevor and Sam always saying that to each other.

I guess she got mad cause she lifted her up indicating she was gonna slap me and I couldn't do anything about it. So I closed my eyes to wait for impact.

Sam's POV

I came out of the bathroom to see a lady next to Mallory. She lifted her arm up and Mallory closed her eyes. Heoooooo naw this betch is trying to slap her. I ran over and caught the ladies arm before she hit Mallory.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked

She stood there shocked and pissed then walked away like nothing happened. Wtf.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Y-yeah she just scared me" Mallory said

"Let's go home and watch movies till we sleep" I said

"Okay" she said with a smile

We walked back to our locker and grabbed our bag. We waited for the bus and finally got on. It took us 30 minutes to get back to the house. Mallory was wrapped in a towel sleeping on me. I carried her out and thanked the bus driver.

I got in the house to receive hellos from the guys. I told Connor that me and Mallory were gonna spend the rest of the night in my room watching movies. He nodded and kissed Mallory on the forehead.

I carried her to her room and shook her lightly. She woke up and I gave her a bath. I dressed her in her cozy pjs and put her on my bed.

I took a shower and got dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. I went out and we picked 5 movies. The Lion king, Lilo and Stitch, The Croods, Meet the Robinson, and Wreck it Ralph.

"Do you want candy?" I asked

"Candy!" she yelled

"I'll take that as a yes" I said laughing. I went to the kitchen and got skittles, sour patch kids, and Swedish fish. I came back and we started our movies.

It's not 1 in the morning and we finished all of our movies and candy. We're still not even tired.

We talked for about 10 minutes till i saw Mallory's eyes getting heavier. I tucked her in and turned off the lights. I jumped in bed with her and pulled her close to me.

"I'm not (yawn) tired" Mallory said

"Sure your not" I said laughing a little

"Good night sammy, I love you" she said

"Good night Mallory, I love you more" I said

2 minutes later, I hear light snores. I smiled to myself before falling asleep.

___________________________

This story DELETED twice! So sorry if it's bad. The next one will be better!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

❤️ you guys!