Chapter 50

Mallory's POV

I opened my eyes to see.... Sam!

"Sam!" I whispered

"I missed you so much Mal" he said while he ran to the glass sliding door with me in his arms.

We quietly went into the house, but when Sam turned around to close the sliding door, it was too late. Nick and Lucy was standing in front of us in the house.

And let me tell you. They looked mad.

"How the h*ll did you get here!" Nick shouted

"You're coming with us and you will never see these people again. We're your family!" Lucy yelled

"She's not going with you. You people are disgusting and were Mallory's family." Sam shouted stepping in front of me.

I was scared out of my mind. All these questions rushed through my mind. What if they take me again? What if they hurt Sam? What if they kill Sam?

My thoughts were interrupted by a shattering sound. I looked up to see all of the guys attacking Nick and holding back Lucy.

Jc, Trevor, Kian, Ricky, Cameron, Nash, Matt, Cater, and Daddy all in front of my own eyes. The only thing though, is that they were all fighting with Nick. Since Nick was built, he managed to get loose and help Lucy out. The last thing I heard was

"It isn't that easy. We'll see you soon" form Lucy and Nick

I was in Sam's arms because he picked me up when the guys rushed through the door which I didn't know because of my thoughts.

By the time Cameron and Jc ran after them, it was too late.

I was crying, but stopped when they left. Everyone came rushing to me and all gave me hugs and kisses. They all told me how much they missed me. Then dad came to me and we hugged for what felt like years. I was really glad to be back home.

Sam's POV

When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel so good. The thought of Mallory still out there and is not with us bugs me a lot. We were supposed to pick up the MagCon guys from the airport today.

"Sam are you coming?" Ricky yelled

"Nah I'll just stay here. I don't feel good. Plus there will be more room in the car" I said

"Alright. We'll be back in an hour or two." Ricky said walking out the door followed by everyone else.

I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a cup of noodle. I decided to eat outside on the trampoline. The trampoline reminded me of the day we got it and the times with Mallory. This made me smile.

An hour later I heard foot steps and the gate shaking. I crawled out of the trampoline and slowly made my way to the gate. Before I could reach the gate I saw a little girl hide behind the bush. I looked closer to see that it's Mallory!

I peeked at the gate to see her parents I'm guessing. I quickly grabbed her mouth gently and I could tell she was scared till she saw my face.

We went inside, but when I turned around her parents were there. We said some things and right when the guy was gonna take a step closer, the guys came through the door.

They saw Mallory behind me, but Mallory didn't see or hear them. She was to frightened that she was in her own world. She does that a lot.

The guys attacked Nick and held back Lucy. I picked up Mallory and just hugged/held her tight. There's no way I'm letting her go this time.

Cameron's POV

Ricky and the guys just picked us all up from the airport. They told us in the car that Mallory was still in California. They saw her at the market, but her parents took her again.

This gave me hope. I just wanted to see her again. We arrived at the house and heard yelling. We quickly opener the door to see Mallory! and her parents. We attacked them, but it was too late because they got away. At least we got Mallory.

I held her tight in my arms and kissed her cheek a million times. It didn't last long because everyone else wanted to see her.

There is no way that she will leave again. Not with me around.

Connor's POV

Mallory. Mallory is back and I'm so happy that I'm speechless.

After an hour of welcoming her back and calling Andrea and Jenn, we decided to hang out in the living room and camp out. Mallory came back today and the MagCon guys.

I carried Mallory upstairs and into her room.

"I missed my room so much" she said tearing up

"I missed you so much" I said wiping her tears.

"I missed you too daddy. I love you" she said

Hearing her say that made my heart melt.

"I love you more" I said

I turned the water on for her and waited outside for her to finish. When she was done, I dried her hair and body and helped her put on clothes. You woke think she would be bigger since we seen her a year ago, but she's actually skinnier and looks even tinier.

This made me sick to my stomach. They must have starved her. And for a year! she was stuck with them.

I noticed a few bruised and a few years escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before she saw.

After she was dressed which was pantie, a baggy pink princess shirt, pajama pants, and socks, we went downstairs and joined everyone else. I put Mallory by Carter and went to take a shower.

When I came back down, they were playing rock, paper, scissors. I laughed because Mallory kept winning.

Everyone was now in the living room all spread out. Mallory was in between Matt and Kian. I was above her on the couch. They were on the floor on the fluffy blankets.

We agreed on watching 'Up' since Mallory wanted to watch it. The movie was cute and I would definitely blow up thousands of balloons to make my house fly.

Half way through the movie, I heard light snores. I looked down to see Mallory's head on Matts chest and her legs on Kian. I laughed and decided to go to sleep too. Everyone else fell asleep shortly because today was a long, but good day.

We got our Mallory back and were happy again.

____________________________

Can't wait for the further chapters😏 DRAMA

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BLAH BLAH BLAH

ALSO 卩L巳As巳 F〇𠄌𠄌oW mE