Chapter 85

Mallory's POV

5 more days till Christmas. I'm keeping my calendar right on my wall and checking off each day that goes by. I'm really excited and I went shopping with Sarah the other day to get presents for everyone. All I need to do is get Sarahs present now.

I'm now sitting in the kitchen drinking hot cocoa that Ricky made me. He makes the best hot chocolate. He also added a mini peppermint candy cane on the side of my snowman mug with marshmallows. I've been addicted to hot cocoa lately.

Ricky needed and the rest of o2l members had a meeting today about the next tour next year which I'm gonna have to go on. The Magcon boys that live with us would be invited too.

The only thing is that I don't like flying and I don't want to leave the house. But, we don't always get what we want in life.

"Mal, we're gonna go. If you need anything Nash guys are upstairs okay?" Ricky said

"Okay. Thanks for the hot cocoa" I said

He kissed my forehead and said you're welcome and left along with the other guys. Dad went straight out the door with Sarah. Not even a good bye.

I'm happy that dad is dating Sarah because Sarah is really nice and took care of me when no one else did. I know she won't break dad's heart. Me and Sarah still talk and hangout, but me and dad grown apart.

He looks annoyed when I'm around him, so I just keep my distance. After drinking my cocoa, I put my mug in the sink and sprinted half way up the stairs then died out. I sat down on the step to catch my breath then crawled up the rest of the way.

Once I reached the top, I walked towards Matt's room. Before I reached matts room, Cameron popped up.

"Hey Mal" he said

"Hai Cam" I said

"Whatcha doiiiin?" He asked

"Going to Matt's room to go ask him something" I said

"What is it? Is everything okay?" He asked

"Everything's good. I just need to ask him to drive me somewhere" I said

"Well I can drive you" he said

"Ummm okay" I said smiling

"Where did you need to go?" Cam asked

"I just needed to buy a gift for Sarah" I said

"Well get ready and I'll meet you downstairs okay?" He said

"Okie dokie" I said and went to my room which was right behind Cam

I brushed my teeth and sprinkled water on my face. Then I went to my closet and put on a pearl pink dress that was a little puffy at the bottom with a sparkly shear coat on top. Andrea got me this for my birthday and I love it.

I brushed my hair and put on a pink headband with some white lace toms.

I headed downstairs and met Cameron who was sitting on the couch waiting. I tapped his shoulder and he smiled while standing up.

"You look beautiful there miss franta" he said

"Why thank you mister dallas" I said back

We both started laughing and he opened the door for me and I got in. Then Cameron got into the driver seat.

We ended up going to the mall. We went into Pacsun and I got Sarah this portable charger that had a sunflower on top. She told me she thought it was cute the last time we were here.