Chapter 55

Cameron's POV

I wake up with Mallory still in my arms. I smile down at her and check the time to see its 9:44. Mallory's appointment is at 10:30 and none if the other boys are up. "Shit" i mumbled to myself.

I gently shook Mallory and her eyes fluttered open.

"Come on, you need to get ready for the doctors" I told her

Her eyes went wide

"I just went to the doctors, why do I have to go back again?" She asked

"They need to explain something to you and give you medicine" I said

She doesn't argue and goes to the bathroom. I go to Connor's room first and wake him up. Then I went to all the other guys. All I did was take a blow horn and blast it in their rooms. It was the fastest way to wake them up.

I quickly went to my room and took a quick shower. I put on khakis, a black v-neck, and grabbed my vans so I could put that on when we leave.

I went into Mallory's room to see her brushing her hair. Then she added a white flower head band that matched her white flowy dress. It was the dress Andrea got for her, for her 5th birthday.

I walked in and sat on her bed. She came up to me and asked "Cammy, can you tie this for me?" she asked in her sweet little voice.

She wanted me to tie the bow that went around her waist and ended in the back. I turned her around and toed the bow. Then she tried jumping on her bed, which was a fail. We should've gotten her a smaller bed that's her height.

I laugh and pick her up and set her on the bed. Then she asked me

"Why am I really going to the doctor? I heard you say something to daddy guys and they sounded worried. What's wrong with me?" she asked

I couldn't help myself but tear up. Then Connor came in. He heard what she said and he sat down on the opposite side of her.

"Mallory..." He began

"You... You have a sickness that is very... Dangerous" he said

I can tell she's still confused, but is still listening.

"We're going to the doctor today and he's gonna see what he can do to make your sickness go away. okay?" Connor finishes

"Okay daddy" she said "am I gonna be okay?" She asks

"Of course you are." I said and kissed her cheek

Connor smiled at me and mouthed 'thank you'. I nodded my head signaling him 'you're welcome'. Connor walked out of Mallory's room and I picked up Mallory and carried her downstairs to see all the guys up and ready to go.

We walk out and get into the 2 cars. I set her between me and Kian. The whole ride was silent. I looked at Mallory to see her playing with her fingers. She does that when she's nervous.

I put my hand over here and give it a light squeeze reassuring her that everything is going to be okay. She looks up at me and gives me her soft cute smile.

Kian's POV

We finally reach the doctors office and I carry Mallory out of the car and set her down. I take her hand and we walk inside of the building. Once we enter, I feel Mallory tense up so I bent down to her level and tell her everything is going to be fine. I feel her loosen up a little and hugs me.

I pick her up and Connor checks her in. He comes to us in the waiting room and sits next to me while Mal is on my lap.

"Umm kian?" Connor said