Chapter 67

Mallory's POV

After saying those letters, I folded the piece of paper and decided to ask one of the guys to read it to me. I went out of my room and down the stairs with the paper in my hand.

I saw Sam sitting on the couch, just watching the others play video games. I decided to ask him to read it. I walked up to him and climbed on the couch.

"Hey Sammy" I said

He looked at me and smiled "hey Mal" he said

"Can you read this for me please? I can't read." I asked him

"Of course" he said "Watch out, Were Coming. From~ John and Claire"

All the guys stopped playing and turned their heads towards Sam.

"Mallory. Where did you find this?" Sam asked

"On my floor in my room" I answered

All the guys looked at each other funny. I was just trying to remember who John and Claire was.

"Hey Mal, why don't you go with me to pick up Sarah" Ricky said

"Sarah!" I screamed

Ricky smiled and picked me up and we went into his car. Then we drove off to the airport.

Sam's POV

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE IN JAIL" connor yelled pacing back and forth. Mallory guys just left, so now we're all freaking out about the note. JC's not even home. He's out picking up someone. He wouldn't tell us who. He said it was a surprise. What a great timing.

"Connor calm down. Well call the police and ask them to do night patrols while we're sleeping. Plus we can keep Mallory with one of us all the time. There's no way we're letting them get her. Again." I said

Connor calmed down and we all sat there in silence.

20 minutes later, Mallory guys were back with Sarah. Sarah is gonna be here for Christmas, so we just planned for her to stay the whole week.

Sarah and Mallory went upstairs to put Sarahs bags down and we filled in what's going on to Ricky. Once Sarah came down, Connor asked Mallory to help him with something so we could tell Sarah. She sat down after we all hugged her and told her the news.

Sarah's POV

I just landed and I'm so excited to see Mallory and the guys. Especially JC.

I finally got off the plane and went to the baggage claim. After getting my things, I walked to the pick up place. I saw Ricky and a sign that had my name on it with flowers. I walked towards it and saw that Mallory was holding the sign. She was so tiny that the sign covered her.

I hugged Ricky then engulfed Mallory in a bear hug. Ricky took my luggage and we went to the car. We were supposed to go to my house to pick up some clothes, but we decided to just go straight to the house since I had my luggage and I could just wash my clothes at the house. If anything, I could always ask one of the guys to drive me to my house if I need anything.

We got to the house and Mallory took me straight to her room. I put my things in there and we headed back down. Connor asked Mallory to help him and that's when I hugged the rest of the guys. I hugged Connor before he took off with Mallory.

"We need to tell you something" Sam said

"What is it?" I asked

They handed me a crumpled piece of paper and I read it. I was confused because I didn't know who John or Claire was.

"Those people are the ones that were hired to take Mallory and take her to her parents. We put them in jail and they escaped and wants to get Mallory back to-to end the job" Kian said

My eyes were wide and I didn't know what to say.

"We need to keep her safe" I said "what are we gonna do" I said

"Calm down. Were gonna do everything we can and go trough it day by day with each other" Ricky said

I calmed down and nodded. Then I realized that Jc isn't here.

"Where's Jc? I asked

And like on que Jc came through the door... With a blonde girl.

"Hey everyone meet my girlfriend Lia" he said. Then when he came into the living room where we were he spotted me and his face went pale.

"Oh um- hi Sarah" he said

"Hi" I said. I got up and walked away looking for Mallory and Connor. The guys knew I liked Jc. Even Jc knew u liked him and he said he liked me. Now he has a girlfriend.

I'm not gonna let this bother me though. My mail priority is keeping Mallory safe.

I saw Mallory and Connor having a daddy daughter moment. It was cute. I decided to leave them alone and go take a shower.

I walked towards the stairs and when I made it to the top, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to be face to face with Jc.

"Sarah. Look, I know I said-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Yeah I know. You said you liked me because I said I liked you, but you found someone else and I don't care. If you wanna be with her, be with her. No ones stopping you." I said and yanked away and went into Mallory's room.

I felt like my heard dropped and I just wanted to cry. But I didn't. And I'm not going to.

I grabbed a pair of PJ's, which were swears and a baggy shirt. I jumped into the shower and let the hot water fall on my back. After half an hour, I was done and got changed.

I walked out to see Mallory in bed already ready. I guess Connor gave her a bath already. We talked for a while and we ate. Lia was still here and I didn't make eye contact with Jc. The boys tried not to be awkward about it. Lia was actually really sweet and really pretty. I'm just sad that Jc would make me fall for him, then just break me like that.

After eating, me and Mallory went upstairs to her room. I was gonna sleep with Mallory tonight and then one of the guys tomorrow. We decided to watch movies, so I grabbed my laptop and we watched Netflix. After an hour Mallory fell asleep. I turned off my laptop and went to bed.

_______________

Well that update felt like I took forever to do.

10 VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER