Chapter 100

*2 weeks later*

"Kian, can we go back home now?" I asked

"Alright, let's go" Kian said

Kian woke me up early in the morning today and asked if I wanted to go to the park. I didn't mind even if I was tired because I haven't had a day with Kian alone for a long time. We ended up going to breakfast then a movie. When we were finished with the movie, Kian wanted to go to the park and walk around. So we did.

He pushed me on the swings and we played tag. We had fun and I started to get tired, so I asked if we could go home.

"Look Kiki, an ice-cream truck!" I exclaimed

"You want to buy an ice-cream cone?" Kian chuckled

"Yesss" I said

"Okay" he said he picked me up and put me on his neck and walked over to the truck. He ordered two vanilla cones and paid the man. We thanked him and left.

We went to the bench that was near the big tree and Kian put me down.

We ate in a peaceful silence till we were finished.

"Ready to go?" Kian asked

"Yes sir" I said doing the solute

Kian laughed and took my hand and we walked back to the car.

The ride home, me and Kian jammed out to the songs on the radio and laughed the whole way there. Kian received a text and I tried to peak over his shoulder, but he shut off his phone before I could see.

"Kian, you missed the street" I said

"Hmmm. Did I?" He said

"Well yeah" I said

"Oops" he said turning around at the next 4 way stop making us drive all the way around to our street.

We finally reached home after 10 minutes and I saw multiple cars. I looked at Kian in confusion and Kian just smiled. He picked me up and carried me to the door.

We walked in and I jumped up when people shouted 'SURPRISE!' I looked around the room to see Cameron, Nash, Matt, Carter, Andrea, and Jenn. Along with Sarah guys.

"OH MY GOSH" I yelled jumping down from Kians arms and running to the first person closest to me, which was Carter.

I ran up to him and he picked me up and hugged me. "I missed you Mal" he said

"I missed you too!" I said

Then he passed me along the line.

Matt, Nash, then Cameron. They all hugged me tight and told me how much they missed me and I told them how much I missed them too.

"Andrea! Jenn!" I shouted

"Hey girrrrllll" Andrea said

I ran to them and tackled then with hugs

"Are you guys done with your tour??" I asked

"Yup! So we'll be hanging out more often" Jenn said

"Yes!!" I said

We all just talked and decided to go for a swim.

All of us girls went to my room to change. Andrea picked my black one piece that had cuts on the both sides of my sides. We all changed then headed down to the backyard.

I saw that the guys were already there. Dad came sneaking up behind Sarah and picked her up and pushed her in the pool.

"Connor!" She screamed

"Yeah babe?" He asked laughing. He was so busy laughing on the edge of the pool, that I took this opportunity to push him in too.

"Yes Mal!" I heard Sarah say

Everyone around us laughed.

"You're gonna get it" dad said jumping out of the pool.

I screamed and ran towards Cam and Sam. Cam picked me up.

"Run Cam, dads gonna get me!" I said

"Oh really" he said smirking

"Oh no" I said

Dad came and Cameron ran past dad and into the pool. I resurfaced and cam swam under me placing me on his neck.

"Chicken Fight!" Can yelled

Dad jumped back in and Sarah got on his neck and we battled. I ended up winning because Cam splashed water in Connors eyes and pushed him making him loose his balance. We danced in victory and everyone joined us in the water.

After awhile, I got cold so I went to the jacuzzi. Sam and Trevor joined me and we all talked and laughed.

"Let's get pizza" Ricky suggested

"YES" everyone shouted

Moments later the doorbell rang and Ricky went to get it. Seconds later he came back with 5 boxes.

"Sodas are in the house" Jc shouted

Everyone ate and we swam for a few more hours till we decided to go in.

I took a shower and put on my fuzzy shorts with a over sized shirt and high knee socks.

I went back downstairs and sat on Nash's lap since there wasn't any room.

"Selfie!" Nash shouted

I immediately smiled and Nash took a picture.

"I like it! I'm posting this" he said

"I wanna see" I said

He showed me his phone and I agreed with him.

We all were in the living room talking stories about what was going on and I loved it. I missed everyone so much and now we're all here together.

I smiled to myself and looked around.

I really am lucky to have these people in my life. They changed the impact in my life and I couldn't be anymore thankful.

____________________

Sorry this is short, but this is the last chapter! I'll have the sequel up sometime soon.