Chapter 36

After a long nap, Loki stumbles out of the room and I try to help him, only to be shoved away. Banner steps in front of him "I need to see you urinate. To make sure you're all good."

"Can it wait?" Loki asks, but Banner stands strong. With a sigh, he stumbles back into our room.

After a few minutes, Loki walks out of the room, gripping a walker. When he reaches the couch, I ask "Do you need anything?"

"A glass of water would be nice." He states. By the time I bring it back, his feet are propped on the walker "Where's Fenris?"

"Barton is changing his diaper." I state and Loki frowns "I know. He's practically doing everything. I don't know."

"Not that." Loki states, before holding a finger to his lips. After a moment, he frowns "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I ask and he motions for me to listen. I don't hear a damn thing "I don't hear anything."

"Mountain trolls!" Loki sneers, weakly and I frown, before he explains "You left me there, for a month!"

"I'm sorry!" I remind and he rolls his eyes in annoyance "We had to do it!"

"I know you had to do it." Loki states, before explaining "They have to be able to smell and hear what animals are near, just by the wind. Miles away. If it was a cougar, a wolf, or a goat. If it's a pup, then the mother must be near. Leave it alone. If it's a cougar, shoot. A goat, it's looking for crop."

"How do you know if it's a pup?" I ask and he holds up a finger as Barton walks out of the spare room.

"What do you hear?" Loki asks, a smile on his face as he spots Fenris.

I listen very carefully, only to hear Fenris's whimpers. He doesn't cry. He just whimpers "I hear Fin." I state and Loki smirks.

He holds out his arms and Barton hands Fin over. As soon as Fin is in Loki's arms, the whimpering is replaced with a happy gocking.

"A lost pup, looking for Zaza!" Loki smells his forehead and nods "I am correct! We've got a little wolf!"

"What?" I ask as Loki stares into Fin's blue eyes.

"You're gifted in an element. I'm gifted with my magic." He swaddles Fenris against him "But he is gifted in lycanthropy." He takes another sniff, before nodding "Definately a wolf! Norms, he recks!" he looks almost intoxicated.

"Really?" I ask and Loki nods, before patting the seat next to him. When I sit next to him, I sniff Fin's head and frown "He smells like a baby."

"Yes, he does." Loki nods, before scoffing "If you're smelling him." I give an odd look and he explains "You smell the air surrounding him. The enzymes he secretes."

With a frown, I smell next to him to find an extremely faint smell of wolf. In amazement, I look at Loki "How the hel can you smell that?"

Loki frowns at me "You've been shopping, have you?" I frown and he explains "You've changed out of your old clothes, recently, as that shirt still has a wrinkle from where I folded it, yet you smell of that awful cologne from the mall, you got it from walking through, already knowing where were going. So..." he nudges me "What did you get him?"

I frown, before declaring "I hate when you do that." he smirks as he takes a bottle from Stark "Few onsies."

"Then why is he naked?" Loki asks and I scoff "Seriously, I'm raising our baby with a bit of class. Go get a onsie."

When I return with the bag, Loki gasps playfully and looks down at Fin "Let's see what Daddy got you!"

I smile at that, before Loki tries to move, only to end up arching his back in pain "What are you trying to do?" I ask, taking Fin from him.

"I'm trying to get comfortable." Loki sighs and I nod, before handing Fin to Stark and turning back to help Loki "Will you help me lay down?"

Carefully, I move him down and cover him in a blanket, before asking "Do you need an ice pack?" he nods and I grab him one.

After he's all set, Stark places Fenris on Loki's chest. His whimpers stop, and Loki smiles "My precious pup." He points to me "However much you love your mother, she loves you much more! And you destroyed her!"

I sit on the walker and place the bag on my lap. When I pull out the onesies, I show the plain, single colored, onesies.

When I pull out another, he frowns "Really? You gave our baby a six pack?" I shrug and he tosses to the onesie to the ground "Give me the black one."

I hand it over and Loki dresses him "I also got some hats, and socks." I pull them out of the bag and he nods.

"Onesie is good for now." Loki states, before looking to me "Once we're all good, we will go get him some other clothes."

He sighs, before feeling around "Where's that damn bottle?" I hand it to him and he gives it back to Fin "Thanks."

"Why does it bother you?" I ask and Loki frowns "The fact that we have to bottle feed. Why does it matter?"

Loki sighs, before looking down at Fin and patting his bum softly "If we were on Jotunheim, Fenris would be cast out, onto the frozen rock, left to die. As I was. And I would be executed."

"Why?" Rogers asks as Fenris drifts off to sleep.

"Food was scarce." Loki states, before explaining "The smallest defect would be nipped at the bud. I would die, to insure that my defect would not go on."

~

It's been months. Loki, Fin, and I, have a great family. Fin never cries and sleeps through the night. Loki lost the baby weight by running and pole dancing. And I haven't seen Loki naked, since Fin was born.

On one day, Loki was 'napping' while I was up in the game room. Natasha was watching Fin when I went down to get my phone off charge.

When I walk into our room, I find Loki covering himself up "What's up?" Loki asks as I look over him curiously.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he shrugs, before going back under the covers and messing with the hem of his pants "Were you... were you masturbating?"

"No." Loki insists and I give a doubting look, before he sighs "Fine, yes. Yes I was." he reaches under the covers and pulls out a vibrator, before tossing it in the nightstand.

As he stands, he straightens his pants, before walking past me and shutting the bathroom door to take a piss "I could take care of that for you." I call through the door "You don't need a vibrator."

He walks out fully dressed "Yes, I do." he states as he walks out of the room.