life punch

If you just finished chapter "14" (the previous chapter "thank you") That happend before a few monts. You know..my life its not eazy , its not perfect. I don't pretend is it. But it is a life i could not have , i could be death , i could not ever exsist . And if we must to be clear right here i was going to die when i was born. And its clear amirical that i survived.So i must fight and make the most of it. Cuz i don't want to look back one day ..and realise that i failed, that i'm nothing ..and i weisted my whole life and i lost ..i just fucking weisted that God Damn chance that was given to me to change this world. No. This is not what i want. And probably not what you want to right? Cuz if you do we are going to have a serious convo and im not kidding ;)
The person i wrote 14 chapter for   was actually bluffing. He didn't really wanted to die. He was just having fun with my feeling , my heart..my everything. And he said that its "okay " to hurt me..after he did a few times , but i forgive him , cuz he "hurted" too..wich is..damn it ..what??? Like wtff??! I surcrife my everything! I steped on my ego ! I steped on my pride ..just to found out this..
Haha..what the hell..
I was manipolated trough the whole time..
This is something you gotta see on time..and better never let it happen to you
If someone hurt u
Just leave
Go

Anyway
Here we go

New year , New luck

I deside to made something for myself , i suggest you to do it to.
Cut off everything toxic in your life. Everything that had ever stopped you . Do it . Now.

I'll explain more about the toxic relashionships in the next chapter and why you shoud stay away and mind your bissness rather than take youreslf in usless drama . And why its better to be alone rather than surrounded with the wrong people.

Also any change that you think that will make you or your life better. The best time to start is now . Quit thouse bad habbits habbits you have and create a new better one.

I will write about all that in the next chapters .

Right now. All i will do in this chapter is just beeing completly honest with you and tell you a little bit about what actually happend in the previous chapter ..i will be honest about many things with you when i write my book , becouse i respect you ..and i know why are you here. And its stupid to pretend some things that are not true infront of you ..just becouse you know..i gotta be though , cuz im the one who is trying to take you out of the mess and the things you dont like..about every shit ..any thing you just suffer and think you can't stop..Becouse im trying to show you the other way ..the other side of life ..the other side of the coin..take it how you want . But its stupid to pretend that this side does not exsist too..
And i just want to let you know that we relate..that's why im doing this. Cuz i see myself in you. And i hadn't been on a very nice places in life. But i know what is like to be up too. And i want to show you the rabbit hole . But it's your desion do you want to go to Wonderland.  I bet there are people who have worst life than mine. But this is not the point. The point is ..that we are the key to any problem , any situation..And if the word ends now, we may have the power to fix it tommorow. It's just us who have to take this steps and eat our fears and dont let our past to stop us..And not to find who we are.. But to build who we want to be and so to become it..

Okay so the previous chapter was actually pretty nice if we ignore the fact for who i wrote it.
See even here we have bad for good. And i suggest you ..everytime you wake up or you go to sleep just write about what are you thankful for , i swear it will make your day and your life better:)

One last thing
If someone appoligise more than once about the same mistake , don't forgive

... Dont let somebody do you this.
Dont let people manipulate you or abuse you , use you etc.
Run on the first chance and never look back .
Don't let someone step on you in any kind of way.
Thouse people have no place in your life.

if someone ever got his or her fucking finger on me again
Im done with that. This person will be in the list "you don't exsist from now on"
And i swear i will try my best to prevent this from happening .
Ofcourse you can't control everything. Some things just dont depend on you. But i will do my part.

Whatever happens i will keep fighting and i swear that i won't let you down . We have top to climb so we better start.

And hey...if you have some problems ..family ,school , boyfriends , friends ..depression..sucide thoughts..anything

Im here for you
Just chat me anytime and we can talk

If  i dont answear you at the same time
That will means im sleepig , cuz we are on a different time zones, or you are just  awake and im not. But whenever i see ur message  , im shure to answear .