Chapter 20 - Caught

Serena Cesantio

I heard my alarm went off and I opened my eyes right away. I turned to see Caleb sleeping beside me with my arms still wrapped around him. I smiled seeing him sleeping beside me because last night, we talked a lot.

He shared a lot of things while he's in Canada and how he's lonely living alone. I shared a lot of my stories too and we ended up sleeping 7 in the morning. I made an alarm for 2 p.m and it's already went off now. I slowly slipped my arms away from him and got out from the bed.

If you're asking if I'm at my own house.. the answer is no because I don't want my parents to freak out and hit Caleb right on his face for being a jerk so we both stayed on a hotel where I had my birthday party.

I walked out from the room and decided to make some coffee. Thank God, we ordered a suite room so it's comfortable to be a little noisy. I sat down on the living room and turned on the TV. I smiled weirdly remembering that me and Caleb no longer have this weird relationship. It's pretty obvious that we still love each other and I'm glad that we found our ending now.

I know it won't go smoothly but I'm willing to take a risk because I don't want to lose him again. I drank my coffee slowly and I heard Caleb open the door. I turned to see him rubbing his eyes.

"Mor- no.. it's afternoon." Caleb said and I chuckled.

"Hey." I said and he walked to me. He threw his body right beside me.

"I have to go to Canada, Isaac have to go to Scotland." He said and I fixed his hair that's everywhere.

"Isn't Matthew there?" I asked.

"He's already back so I have to go there." He hissed and I chuckled.

"How about I come with you to Canada? You know.. you could use a little help." I said and he opened his eyes looking at me raising his eyebrows.

"Really?" He asked and I sipped my coffee.

"Well.. You should show me where you used to live and everything." I said and he smiled. He kissed my cheek and nodded. He got up and put his hand in front of me.

"Let's go." He said and I took his hand to get up. We both took turn to take a shower and he asked his secretary to send him some clothes along with mine. We both leave the hotel to go straight to the airport. This time.. we can't take the private jet because people are using it so we have to take the first class there.

Our bodyguards lead us to the first class lounge and we wore sunglasses to cover ourselves. Caleb held my hand tightly and we walked so fast towards the lounge. When we arrived, we waited for another hour because I want to eat at the lounge.

"Won't your parents looking for you?" Caleb asked as he took his phone out.

"I bet they know sonner or later." I answered and he nodded. I took my phone and my protein shake out. I drank it as I checked my instagram.

"Well.. people caught us." A lot of people love us just like the Kadarshians and they even asked us to make a reality show just like them which we don't want. We tend to keep our lives private because we have a lot going on so we just accept interviews and photoshoots. I got up and decided to sit on Caleb's lap to show him some photos.

"We look like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie." I said and Caleb chuckled as he saw the video that someone recorded and tag us on instagram.

Caleb wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I turned to him and kissed his lips.

"You look hot in that picture." I said and he chuckled.

"Well.. good to know that you like it." He smirked and I continued to see pictures and videos from the social media. The internet started to write articles about us. There's even a few weird articles that stating I'm pregnant or it's just a set up and another weird things like that. But the most interesting thing is that, we, The Gold Lifes never state or confirm anything from the press. We just ignored them and they will eventually find the fact that they're looking as the time goes by.

"I'm so curious about your life in Canada, you have to show me everything." I said.

"Ugh.. I'm not touring you for free." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you want in return?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his head.

"Uhmm.. let me see.. 100 kisses everyday." He said and I laughed.

"That's easy." I said and he looked at me flatly.

"Skinny dipping." He smirked and I pulled his ear.

"Don't be a pervert!" I hissed.

"Hey! I've seen it all." He gestured my body and I pinched his arm. He groaned in pain and he glared at me.

"What was that for?" He rubbed where I pinched him.

"Don't be a pervert and talked about my body like that." I hissed and he just held my waist tightly.

"Babe.. don't pretend that you never imagine me at night." He teased me by kissing my neck.

"I'm not a pervert like you." I pushed his head back with my index finger.

"What will our family think of us?" He asked suddenly.

"I don't know. They will kill us.. maybe."

"I don't want to die yet." He said in a childish tone.

"Don't worry, I will protect my prince charming from danger." I said dramaticly and he laughed.

"Thankyou, my shrek."

"Shrek?"

"Yes.. he reminds me of you." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows teasing me. I pinched his cheek hard and then I kissed him.

"You're so cute." I said as I put my forehead againts his.

"I know I am." When we're about to kiss..

"Okay that's disgusting." We both turned to see our dads standing looking at us weirdly.

"Great." I sighed.