Chapter 25 - Baby Names

Serena Cesantio

Last night, me and Caleb made love 4 times until we just fell asleep. I woke up and put on Caleb's shirt and made my coffee right away because I have a meeting later on at 2 p.m so I need to wake up. I kept yawning and yawning because the lack of sleep.

I walked into Caleb's room and woke him up. I sat on the side of the bed still trying to get his sense out. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he got up to get coffee too. We sat side by side drinking our coffee.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, just a little sore." I said honestly and he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Sorry beautiful but you were amazing." He smirked and I chuckled.

"You have to go to work." I said.

"Yeah, I have a meeting in 3 hours." He said and I turned my head to the clock. He has a meeting at 1 so we still have a lot of time to get ready.

"I need to go home." I said as I put the glass down. Caleb pulled me to him and he's hugging me tightly.

"Nooooo." He said dramaticly.

"Babe.. we can have dinner together later on." I said as I patted his back.

"Nooo.. let's cancel our meetings and just hangout together." He said and I looked at him smiling. He raised his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"No can't do." I said as I pushed him to sit straight.

"You hurt my feelings." He hissed and I chuckled. I walked towards his room and stopped right in front of his door.

"I want to take a shower, wanna join me and have fun before going to work?" I asked and he immediately followed me inside. We took a shower together and just having fun inside. We got out together and I put on my yesterday's clothes. I bid my goodbye to Caleb and drove back home to change my clothes.

I changed my clothes and put my makeup on. I curled my hair and ready to go. I asked my chauffer to drive me to the office and when I get there, I go straight to my office. I checked files and have a lot of discussion with my team about some projects. When the clock almost hit 2, I went down to the meeting room.

"Hey babe." I turned my head to see Caleb walking out from the meeting room right beside mine.

"You already finish?" I asked.

"Not yet." He smirked and I smacked his arm gesturing him to go back inside. He winked and walked in again. I saw my employees starting to enter my meeting session and I decided to start the meeting.

We talked about financial growth along with the projects that we need to finalized. This year, my dad decided to get involve in the Coachella so we're currently discussing about that.

After 2 and a half hours of meeting, we're done. I walked out the meeting room and checked my phone. There's a text from Caleb saying that he's waiting for me in my office room. I went up to my office and found Caleb sitting on my chair looking out the window.

"Hey.. you okay?" I asked as I walked to him. He nodded and he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Did something happen?" I asked and he just buried his head to my chest. I patted his back and caressed his head.

"Did your dad bully you again?"

"No.. I just.. I miss you." That made me smile and I gave him a kiss on the top of his head.

"Caleb!! I hear-" I turned to see Isaac bursting out my office door. His eyes widen seeing us and Caleb just gestured him to go.

"Okay.. this is not the type of scene that I imagine to see." Isaac said.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Isaac and he shook his head.

"Just wanting to tell him that he has to go to London to catch a meeting." Isaac said.

"That's your job.. not mine." Caleb said.

"Cover it for me please.. I have to go to Milan today." He begged and I raised my eyebrows.

"Milan? Why do you have to go to Milan?" I asked.

"It's an emergency okay? So please cover it for me!" He said it quickly and he left before Caleb even protested.

"That son of a bitch.." Caleb hissed and hugged me again.

"Wanna have early dinner together?" I asked as I got up from his lap. He kept holding on to me but I pulled him to get up.

"Let's go to your favorite japanese restaurant." I said cheering him up and he sighed nodding. I pulled him out from my office and went down to the lobby. We walked out and he kept being clingy to me.

"I swear.. there's something wrong with you." I hissed and he turned to me pouting.

"I just wanna be close to you.. especially after what happened last night." He smirked whispering it to my ear. I smacked his arm and he chuckled. We both go to our favorite restaurant and ordered ramen and udon.

Caleb likes ramen and I love udon more. He thinks I'm weird for liking udon more but screw him.

I ate the udon quickly because I was really hungry. I didn't eat anything at all. I even ordered a matcha ice cream for dessert which makes my heart so happy.

When we got back to the office, I felt my nausea suddenly. Caleb looked at me worried and he tried to patt my back.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked and I looked at him disbelief. I smacked his arm big time.

"Are you an idiot? We just did it last night and how come I can get pregnant hours after that?!" I bursted angrily.

"See.. you're being violent to me and being this angry monster. I bet you're pregnant." He said and I pinched him hard. He screamed in pain and I kicked his butt.

"Don't be ridiculous.. I'm not pregnant!" I hissed.

"If you are.. let's name the baby tempura." He said and my jaw dropped.

"We both love tempura." He added and I smacked his arm.

"We're not naming our baby tempura!"

"Oh boy.. I'm outta here!" He left my office and I think I have a food poisoning.