Chapter 26 - He Will

Serena Cesantio

"Look Zion, I don't think that will give us profit. I've done my research already.." I said as we both walked into the building. The guards let us through as they greeted us.

"We have to try, Serena. Ugh! You have a rock as your head!" He hissed looking at me glaring. I wanted to punch him so bad.

"If it doesn't work, don't come and-" Suddenly I wanted to puke, I leaned to the wall holding on to myself. I felt my head spinning around crazily.

"Serena.. are you okay?" My brother held my body and I kept wanting to puke.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Zion asked and I tried to stand up straight but I kept wanting to puke.

"No.. I think I ate too much pancakes last night." I said and Zion helped to get into the lift. He pressed the floor button where we're going to have our meeting. After we arrived, he quickly asked his secretary to give me a warm water. He sat me down and I drank a lot of warm water.

Zion entered the meeting room first and he let me rest for a couple of minutes before joining in. When I'm feeling better, I walked inside the meeting room and join the others. I sat right beside Zion and he whispered asking if I'm feeling okay and I just nodded.

In the middle of the meeting, I felt nausea again. I quickly ran out from the meeting to go straight to the toilet. I felt my head spinning around. I tried to throw up but I can't. Zion panickly walked in and patted my back.

"Let's go to the hospital." He said and I shook my head.

"I think I have food poisoning last night." I said and Zion shook his head.

"Let's just go to the hospital." He said as he dragged me out from the toilet.

"We will continue the meeting tomorrow and cancel my flight to Vancouver tomorrow. Call Ren, we're going to the hospital." Zion said to his secretary as he pushed the lift button.

"When is your last period?" Zion asked and my eyes widen.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?"

"You're not? You're staying with Caleb all the time and you're asking me that you're not pregnant?" Zion said in an angry tone. I sighed and we both got into the lift. I tried to remember my period time and my heart froze remembering that it should have come last week.

My body froze and Zion felt it. He looked at me trying to calm me down but it didn't help. We walked out from the lift after arriving at the lobby, he dragged me to get into his car. His chauffer drove us towards the hospital and it made me more nervous.

"I didn't mean to.. raise my voice earlier, I'm sorry." He said and I nodded. I kept looking down completely don't know what to react. We've been making love without protection and I'm pretty sure that I drank my birth control pills.

"Look.. everything is going to be alright." Zion said holding my hand and I looked at me completely worried. I kept looking out the window blankly and I felt my phone vibrates. I took it out from pocket and found Caleb's name on the screen.

"Zion." I called my brother and he turned to me. He took my phone as soon as he saw Caleb's name on the screen.

"Hey.." He answered.

"She went out with my mom and she forgot her phone. She will be back in 20 minutes, I'll let you know." He said quickly and then he ended the call.

"Turn it off so he won't track us." Zion said as he gave my phone back. I turned off the phone and put it back into my pocket. When we arrived at the hospital, we walked inside and I felt that nausea come again. I hate the hospital especially the smell. It makes me want to puke more.

The nurse lead us to the VIP room right away and we waited for the doctor to come. I was so nervous until I kept tapping my feet to the floor. When the doctor came in, Zion started to tell him about my condition. He asked about my period and my birth control pills.

I answered honestly and he started to check by taking my blood and checking it through ultrasound. I was so nervous until I kept grabbing Zion's shirt.

"Ms. Cesantio, you're pregnant." The doctor announced as he showed me the ultrasound. My heart melt that second when I saw the little baby on the screen. I cried and Zion calmed me down. He printed the result for me and I can't stop admiring it.

I was nervous at first but when I saw the screen, I fell in love right away.

"Approximately you're 6 weeks pregnant going to 7 weeks. Maybe you didn't notice that you missed your period, Ms. Cesantio. Starting from now, you have to becareful with what you eat. Don't eat raw food because it's bad for the baby." He said and the blood test came out too. It said that I'm positive pregnant.

"Do you feel nausea only today or did you experience it before?" The doctor asked.

"I felt it last week but I thought it's because I ate too much ice cream."

"Maybe eating a lot of ice cream was one of your carvings so you tend to eat a lot of it." He said and I nodded.

"I ate 2 tubs of chocolate ice creams and yesterday I ate 2 pancakes." I said completely feeling stupid.

"Please watch what you eat from now on, Ms. Cesantio, because we don't want your baby to grow unhealthy. I will send you the list pf food that it good for you and the baby by tomorrow morning." He said and I nodded. Zion was silent the entire time which made me curious what was he thinking. We walked out from the room and I turned to Zion.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No.. I mean.. I don't know. When will you tell Caleb?" He asked and I looked at the ultrasound pictures.

"Soon.. I don't know when."

"Don't hide it from him too long. You will have a baby bump soon." He said and I cried. Zion hugged me tightly and he caressed my head.

"It's going to be okay." He patted my back.

"I know.. I love this baby already but I don't know if Caleb will love this baby too." I said.

"He will, I bet he will."