Chapter 12: Taking his pain

Theo was already on his feet, seconds layer his truck was humming once more, tires screeching, mirroring his aching worry. He could barely smell him, Jacob must be covering his scent. Theo swore. His car stilled in the parking lot, as he was unsure where to go. He reached for his phone. He didn't like asking for help. But he couldn't risk this, he couldn't risk losing him.

Half an hour later, a jeep pulled up next to thee's truck. Out came an angry stiles pointing fingers at an even more upset Theo. Stiles froze at the sight, he hadn't met Theo yet, but from his pictures he assumed him to be a stuck up pretty boy. But seeing his eyes bloodshot, and even without being a werewolf, Stiles could feel the fear and worry radiating off of him. Scott came out from behind the frozen Stiles. He put his hands on Theo's shoulders.

"Theo, what do we need to know?"

The werewolf looked at the equally worried scott, and spilled his truths about how Jacob was working with these people called the dread doctors, and was likely going to experiment on Liam, trailing off saying something about himself. Scott shook him.

"Where do we find the Dread Doctors?"

"DON'T YOU THINK IF I KNEW I'D BE THERE RIGHT NOW?" Theo was shaking in anger. "Sorry, this is not on you. This is my fault. Jacob took him because of me. He knows. He knows I care about Liam."

Scott was about to punch the werewolf for endangering his brother, but, something stopped him, the chemosignals off the boy had changed, when Theo said his brother's name, there was no mistaking what emotion came swirling out.

As the three boys stood in a feathering silence, a sturdy black car came streaming in from behind. A girl with strawberry blond hair came prancing out, saying something about how she swears Stiles 'always wears the same shirt'.

"Lydia, come on now it's not the time." A girl with dark raven curls down to her shoulders came out from the vehicle as well, her steps purposeful. Her hand brushed Lydia's shoulder..romantically? Theo wondered, perhaps they were together. (A/N yes yes yes aLLyDia)

Lydia smiled at the girl and took out her phone, "Now, thankfully I can actually hack the gps system. Really scott you outta upgrade your phones, these ones are so simple to hack."

"Well if he had, then how would we being finding Liam right now??" Stiles retorted. The two bickered while the raven haired girl now identifying herself as Allison, shook Theo's hand and began to set up a plan with him and Scott.

—-

Liam didn't remember losing consciousness again, but when he came to this time, he found himself strapped on a bed. The air smelled of plastic and chemicals, he scrunched his nose. He was alone there. Every minute or so a machine would churn and steam would blow from its mouth, but Liam couldn't turn to taking in his surroundings, he was immobile, and it he felt helplessly hopeless. His mind raced with thoughts of escape, and just as he began to lose hope,  Jacob came into the room.

"Oh hun, not looking to good." Jacob feigned worry and shrugged with his lips. "I wish I didn't have to do this Liam... I really dont." Jacob dragged his fingertips over Liam's arm, the beta jolted with anger and disgust. "Oh tsk tsk. Can't have a pretty boy like you uncooperating."

Liam roared. But as soon as he did so, an electric stream shocked his body. He yelled in pain.

"I think Liam, you'll figure out VERY quickly how to comply." Jacob leaned his face in close, his breath washing over Liam's face like a cloud of poison.

The beta spit. Jacob jolted his eyes wide. "Well who's shocked now? Hmm get it?" Liam belted out with as much hatred as he could muster.

Jacob's eyes lit with anger, He plunged his finger on the remote he held in his hand. Waves of electricity swept their way through the beta. His body churned in agony, when he felt the straps on his body burning. The friction was burning through the plastic. The ones on his wrists where fairly thin, they burned through first. Liam pulled his ams out in an exaggerated swing as he grabbed Jacob with his claws swatting out the remote. Now holding Jacob on top of him the two were both swarming with electricity. Jacob screamed trying to worm his way out. Then it became too much for Liam, his arms limped and his vision blurred, he thought it was over, then, everything stopped. The electricity ceased, and Jacob went limp on top of Liam. His eyes rolled back... what the hell..

"Liam!" someone called, but Liam was too tired to move. "Liam!" they called again.

Wait that voice, I know it, Theo...?

Surely enough, as Jacobs body was pushed off him, he came face to face with Theo. The older wolf's eyes glimmered with fearful tears as he unstrapped Liam furiously.

Seeing the worry etched on his face, the beta tried to calm him. "Theo..." Liam whispered. Theo whipped his head to the boy and cupped his face. His features softened, and he pulled Liam into his arms. Breathing in his scent. I found him. I found him. He's going to be alright.

"How.. How Theo?" Liam whimpered as the tears of relief fell from his hurt blue eyes.

At the sound of Liam whimper of pain, Theo knew what he needed to do. Gently holding his head, Theo brushed his hand in the beta's soft curls, the other hand went to his back for support. And then he kissed him. Theo lips sank into Liam's, his soft against the beta's bloodied ones.

Then Liam felt it, his pain, it was leaving him. Slowly the kiss melting into one of desperate need, their lips intertwining as Theo' tongue ventured into Liam's mouth. Memorizing the inside as if it were their last kiss. Liam whimpered this time in relief and desire.. As the pain faded, Theo broke the kiss staring into the beta's sparkling eyes.

"Thank you. Theo." he smiled warmly.
"For the kiss? Hmm I think I should be thanking you then." He grinned and kissed the beta's adorable button nose.
"Well I mean that too.." Liam shifted nervously, a blush lined his cheeks. "But I meant for finding me, and uh saving me.."

Theo's eyes shook with surprise at the genuineness...he doesn't know my involvement.. His heart sank"Oh Liam no, I'm so sorry this is all..." Footsteps were heard in the background, it was the rest of the pack. "Oh lets just take you home."

And with that Theo scooped up the healing beta and carried him out.

Thiam- The boy clad in a pink hoodieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara