❇Prologue❇

Bts Jimin has seemed like a happy healthy boy, but in reality he only had limited days left on this earth. Everyone in Bangtan except Jin do not know that Jimin is dying. Jimin has been living with this illness for a year now and it hasn't helped that Jimin liked Yoongi since debut. Jimin was in the dorm he shared with Yoongi talking to Jin about what happened at the doctors yoday.

"E-Eomma w-why d-did t-this h-happen t-to m-me?" Jimin said sobbing into Jin's shoulder clinging onto Jin's shirt. "Aww baby I don't know what i know is you don't deserve it." Jin kissed the youngers forehead and swayed him side by side to soothe the tears. Jimin clutched onto the olders shirt not wanting to let go and not wanting to think about what has happened.
******
The fallen leaves crunched under the short male's feet. The breezy wind blew against his face as he walked through the tall grass to get back to his shared dorm. Yoongi found a secret place to relax and enjoy nature. He was currently walking back from that secrect place to get to his shared dorm with his incredibly adorable roommate. The harsh wind nipped at the pale skined boy as he raced back to the dorms.
********
He twisted the doornob and the door creaked open he quickly took off his shoes that were filled with a bit of frost and dirt and exchanged them with house slippers. He heard loud sobbs errupt into the once silenced dorm. He raced throughout the dorm get to Jimin's room. He quickly opened the door to see Jin-Hyung cradling the sobbing boy. The older quickly acknowledged the younger pale boy come in the room and loosened his grip on the sobbing boy.

Yoongi felt a pang to his heart when he saw the younger crawl more into his Hyung's embrace. "Chim chim...?" Jimin snuggled further into Jin-Hyungs embrace and Yoongi tried to constrain his growl. "Yes Jinnie-Hyung?" Jin-Hyung smiled at Jimin and looked at me.

"Yoongi is here Chim Chim." Jimins mood brightened as he heard that his favourite Hyung was back. Jimin turned and faced his Hyung with tears still rolling down his face. Yoongi frowned at this and walked towards where they sat on the bed. He opened up his arms for Jimin to crawl into them and sobb on his chest.

Yoongi looked at Jin-Hyung who nodded his head and mouthed 'You should tell him' to Yoongi. Jin-Hyung left and Yoongi just held onto to Jimin tighter as the younger continuously sobbed into the olders chest. After a while Jimins crys became sniffles Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore he had to tell him! Yoongi's iron grip loosened on Jimin getting ready for what is about to happen.

Yoongi remembers that Jimin was the one who saved him from his depression, well from doing anything stupid.

Flashback
Jimin was starting to get really worried about his fellow band member. His band member stayed in his studio all the time Namjoon always said he had alot of work to do and not to disturb him. Jimin of course wouldn't accept that he wanted to see the handsome face he fell for. Jimin never saw him come out for meals and it was becoming worrying for all the members. That night Jimin grabbed the extra food and hid it in his room.

Jimin quickly said goodnight to his fellow band members acting like he fell asleep. Once he was sure everyone was asleep he quickly grabbed the plate and warmed it up. He grabbed his mask and put on his shoes and grabbed the plate and went on his way to his pale lovers studio. Jimin loved Yoongi and he wanted the best for him even if that meant he had to bang on his door and stay out in the cold. He arrived at the studio he knew the door was locked because somedays who would follow Yoongi no he wasn't stalking him he just wanted to make sure he is safe.

Jimin hopped through the window he saw Yoongi jump through when he followed him. He steaded himself on the gound and quickly closed the window. He walked through the little hall until he saw a door wirh big black letter the print said S U G A he knew Yoongi was behind that door 'working'. He softly knocked on the door waiting for an answer. There was no answer of course so he knocked harder this time.

Jimin pounded continuously pounded on the door not stopping until he opens that door. "Look please open the door it's just me Jimin please open the door." No response typical for Yoongi but he wasn't gonna give up on Yoongi. Even though Jimin only saw the pale boy once he will never give up on him.
"You are not alone you don't have to be afraid anymore im here open the door let me be there for you."

The door slowly creaked open reveling a short pale skinny boy with dark circles underneath his eyes. Even though he was in a bad state he was still handsome but he is gonna look better healthy. Jimin slowly sat down on the couch admiring the boy. "Please stop staring at me i get it i know i'm ugly just don't look." Jimin was shocked at how the handsome boy thought he was ugly.

"You are NOT ugly you are anything but ugly you the most hadsome being i have ever met." Yoongi looked down mumbling 'i am ugly' while playing with the hem of his shirt. "Yoongi y-" Yoongi cut him off immediately. "Don't call me Yoongi!" "I'm sorry but please eat and come back with me to the dorm." Yoongi looked down at the plate in Jimin's hand and his eyes double in size.

"You came out in the cold just for me!?" Jimin nodded his head smiling at the older. "Hyung i will never give up on you!" Yoongi couldn't stop his smile spreading across his face. Jimin opened his arm wide for the boy to hug him.

"Y-you actually w-want m-me to h-hug y-you?" Jimin nodded his head furiously. Another smile spread across his face as he went into Jimin's embrace enjoying the warmth.
Flash back over
Yoongi's gummy smile spread across his face as he remembered that day. "Hey Jiminie?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi and smiled at him. "Yes Yoongles?" Yoongi took a deep long breath.

"I love you!" Jimin froze on the spot he thought he misheard Yoongi. "I love you too Yoongles." Jimin meant in a boyfriend way but Yoongi meant in a brotherly way. Yoongi sighed rolling his eyes.

Yoongi knew he had to show Jimin what he meant. He looked Jimin in the eyes and started to lean forward. Yoongi connect his lips with Jimin it felt like fireworks bursting in their stomach as they craved more of eachother. Jimin flipped himself were he was on top of Yoongi not once breaking the kiss. Soon they broke apart for the need of oxygen.

Jimin snuggled up right against Yoongi's chest feeling safe. They both fell asleep due to warmth of eachother. That day Jimin forgot that by tomorrow he only has 7 days left to live....