❇Epilogue❇

It was about two weeks after Jimin had passed away, Yoongi had locked himself in his studio. His state wasn't the best, he couldn't sleep at all and he wouldn't eat or drink. Let's be honest Yoongi really wanted to kill himself, but he felt that would only cause more of a burden to everyone, but he can't stand his life anymore and he knows he is no longer gonna live in this world without Jimin.

"Yoongi I brought you a water and a sandwhich," Jin called out from the other side hoping for an answer knowing he wouldn't get one.

  Jin sighed heavily and spoke once again "I'll leave it outside your door if you want it after I leave."

  Jin felt the guilt eating him alive, he wanted to yell out the truth of what is truly going on. Jin knew it was for the best not to tell the male behind that studio door, but this secret would change the course of things instantly.

"I'll be leaving now let us know if you need something," Jin said putting his forehead against the door then a deep sigh came past his lips before leaving.
___________

  Jin arrived at the dorms with a sad smile on his face,the others stood there worried about what had happened.

"Jin is he okay?" Taehyung asked scared of the news his mother like hyung had to bear.

"He wouldn't open the door again...I can't stand it...he's gonna die in there I can't let that happen," Jin said frustrated with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Jin it's to early I don't think he has the strength right now," Namjoon said rubbing Jin's back.

"It isn't fair to him and I can't lose him you guys," Jin cried out in sadness and Namjoon quickly comforted him.

Then a voice spoke, not just any voice the person who they thought wouldn't be strong enough yet.

"Who are you going to lose?"

"Y-you're walking," Hobi said in full shock of what he is witnessing.

"Ooo it's nothing you need to worry about," Namjoon said quickly hoping the boy wouldn't ask further.

"Where is Yoongi? I haven't see him yet."

  Jin had to take a deep breath and push back the tears before saying "I'll be going to my room now."

"Why don't you go lay down and rest,"Namjoon said with a slight smile on his face.

"But I was just laying down a minute ago!"

"Yes but then once you grow stronger from resting you can do anything you want," Namjoon reasoned.

"Yea you're right thanks Namjoon."

  The boy walked off with a light smile on his face thinking of all the things he will soon be able to do.

"Guys we need to do something," Taehyung whined in a desperate tone. "I agree with Taehyung Namjoon," Jungkook said looking worried.

  Namjoon sighed he was conflicted because the secret could be too much for Yoongi to handle.

"Joon I think their right I mean look at Jin the guilt is eating him alive and he can't take it anymore," Hobi said with a sad smile the group had been through so much these past two weeks.

"Ok ok I have to go to Jin first and calm him down before telling him," Namjoon said sighing he knew the boys were right he was just scared something would go wrong.

Namjoon went to their shared room and knocked on the door "can I come in?"

"It's your room too Namjoon," Jin said muffled most likely because of his face being stuffed in pillows.