Day 3

Jimin woke up due to the sun's beams coming through the window. He yawned like a kitten, he smiled at Yoongi curled in a little ball.

Jimin felt himself becoming weaker everyday, these past days have been Jimin felt himself at his weakest point.

He shook off the thought of him dying and gently shook Yoongi to get him up.

"Five more minutes," Yoongi said clinging on to Jimin.

"Since when did tough Yoongi become submissive?" Jimin said in a teasing tone.

"Since you became mine," Yoongi said in a tired, yet serious tone.

"Aww my lil meow meow is so cute, but we have to get up Yoongs we have practice soon," Jimin said in a sweet tone.
___________

"Aigoo, so cute why can't he be this cute with me?" Hobi said in a sad voice.

"Because he is my boyfriend and he only loves me!" Jimin said in an irritated tone.

"Oo Jiminie is jealous," Taehyung teased.

"No i'm not," Jimin scoffed and went to his shared room.

"Great guys you made him mad i'm going to talk to him you better say sorry!" Yoongi said in a rude tone.
____________

Jimin ran to his bed, the bed he never slept in anymore since him and Yoongi got together.

He heard the door open and someone walk inside, he felt his bed sink and a hand moving in circular motions on his back.

"Chimmy whats the matter?" Yoongi said in a soft tone.

"I really need a hug can I get one?" Jimin said sadly.

"No," Yoongi said bluntly, but he was playing with the other.

It was when he heard Jimin's sniffles he knew he screwed up. He was just playing with the younger because let's face it Jimin can hug Yoongi anytime.

"Oh shit, baby i'm sorry I didn't think you would take me seriously," Yoongi said in an alarmed tone.

"Jimin you can hug me whenever you want you know that because I can't reject my cute little chimmy," Yoongi said reassuring his baby.

"Aw my lil meow meow," Jimin said with heart eyes and jumping into Yoongi's arms.

"Where did you get that name from chimmy?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity.

"Well you look like a cute little kitten and their meow is tiny so...but I can just call you something else," Jimin said fastly.

"No baby I love it because it came from your heart," Yoongi said in a sweet tone.

"Aww your so cute," Jimin cooed at the older
___________

"Jimin we're so sorry we were just playing," Hobi said quickly and loud enough for Yoongi to hear, so he won't get beat up.

"It's fine," Jimin said hugging Hobi.

Yoongi scoffed at seeing the two hugging through the crack of the door that was left open. Yoongi went and sat on his bed and played some random game he had on his phone.
_____________

"Come on please," Taehyung pleaded to Jimin.

"Fine just once," Jimin said sighing.

Jimin carefully got onto the top of the table, he stood up facing Hobi. They currently were on top of the dinning rooms table about to do something weird.

"Are you sure about this what is it breaks?" Jimin said worried.

"It's fine Jiminie," Hobi said in a reasurring tone.

Jimin nodded and the two held their hands up and intertwined them and started to jump.

Yoongi scoffed as he saw the two's intertwined hands. He went back to his room again.

The two boys finally decided to stop, Hobi hopped down first with no problem. Jimin was trying to get down, but he slipped and fell Hobi quickly caught the tiny boy.

After Yoongi heard Jimin's scream he rushed towards his door, he saw Jimin in Hobi's arms a growl was emitted from Yoongi's throat. It was not loud enough to alert the boys.
__________

Jimin went into his shared room, Jimin was worried about Yoongi the older said he was coming out after Jimin, but he never came. He saw Yoongi sprawled out laying on his stomach on his bed.

"Yoongi-Hyung," Jimin whined and jumped onto Yoongi's back.

Yoongi groaned out as he felt the sudden weight on his back. Yoongi just ignored the boy that was now slightly bouncing on the older.

"Yoongiii," the younger whined.

"Yoongi answer me," the younger whined again.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimins whiny behavior, although he loves when Jimin whines.

Yoongi harshly shoved the younger off by turning to his side where the boy fell onto the floor. Jimin had tears in his eyes when he fell harshly onto the floor, Jimin quickly got up and apologized for disturbing the older and left.

Yoongi sighed he was just jealous and could of at least talked to the younger, the younger hasn't gotten a response from the older all day.
____________
Jimin ran into Jin's room, he saw his mother like Hyung cuddling into Namjoon. Once the pair noticed their crying baby they quickly embraced him into a hug.

"Jiminie what's wrong?," Jin asked worried.

"Y-Yoongi-H-Hyung h-has b-been i-ignoring m-me a-and h-he p-pushed m-me o-off h-him m-my h-head i-it hurts," Jimin sobbed barely able to speak.

Jin shushed the younger and put his head into his chest "Namjoon get an ice pack," Jin said giving Namjoon a look.

Namjoon understood the look Jin had on his face, it was telling him to talk to Yoongi.
_______________

Here the couple were sitting underneath the moonlight on a blanket. After a whole lot of convincing, Jimin finally said he would go with Yoongi on this date.

Yoongi had laied each rose, that were the colours of the rainbow, to lead into the couple's shared bedroom. Yoongi was on one knee asking if Jimin would go on a date with him.

That is how they ended up here.

The place was a nice private pond it was one of Yoongi's places, but it wasn't they special one Yoongi always visits.

Let's just say next date Yoongi is going to show Jimin his special place.