Day 4

Jimin woke up first like usual, Yoongi had a iron grip on Jimin and was snuggled into the younger.

  Jimin watched Yoongi snuggle closer to him even though that was impossible. Their bodys were pressed together the only thing separating them were their clothes.

"Jiminie," Yoongi whined clutching Jimin's pajama shirt.

  Jimin looked down at Yoongi and saw the older sweating and shaking a bit.

"Hey Hey Yoongi wake up," Jimin said frantically and worried as he shook Yoongi to wake him up.

  Yoongi suddenly opened his eyes and gasped. Yoongi's breathing was heavy and shaky.

"Yoongi are you okay?" Jimin questioned very worried about Yoongi.

  Yoongi shook his head no and started to mumble "J-Jimin...p-please hold me," Yoongi whined out.

"Shhh baby I got you," Jimin whispered while tightening his grip on the older.

  Sometimes Jimin felt like the dominant in the relationship, but he knew he wasn't, it was one of those days.

  Jin walked into Jimin and Yoongi's room, today was a hard day for Yoongi.

  Yoongi's parents died in a car crash to make it worse Yoongi was in car with them, he barely survived himself.

  After that night he had nightmares, some days he still would. He always has to go through the pain when he sleeps especially on the anniversary of his parents death.

  Jin smiled at Jimin, he knew Jimin probably had to wake the older up. Jin also knew Yoongi probably asked Jimin to hold him, it's no secret that Yoongi would want the younger to hold him.

"Hey Yoongi," Jin said carefully sitting down.

  Jin started to rub Yoongi's back, Jimin felt Yoongi tighten his grip on him.

"We will see you two after practice," Jin said getting up and leaving.

"Yoongi do you want something I will get it for you," Jimin said threading his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"Y-yes," Yoongi said quietly.

"What is it lil meow meow?" Jimin felt Yoongi remove his head from his neck.

"Go on a date with me please," Yoongi said with tears still in his eyes.

"Of course baby you know I won't say no," Jimin said rocking the older.
                               ❇
  Jimin was getting ready, Yoongi was laying in bed the whole time waiting for his lover to finish getting ready.

  Jimin opened the door to let steam out, Jimin felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Are you ready Babyboy?" Jimin felt Yoongi mumble into his neck.

"Yea let's go Yoongles," Jimin said intertwining their hands.
                               ❇

  Yoongi was leading Jimin down a path, Jimin's senses were heightened because he couldn't see.

  Yoongi was making sure Jimin wouldn't bump into anything and get hurt, Jimin trusted Yoongi with his life and knew nothing would happen to him.

  They finally reached their destination, Jimin could hear nature buzzing all around him.

"Yoongs can you take the blind fold off now?" Jimin was nervous to say the least, he didn't know if he dressed appropriately for this date.

"Hold on one second baby let me just finish up real quick," Yoongi said with a bit of cheerfulness in his voice.

  Soon the blindfold was taken off by the older, the bright sun invaded the younger eyes blinding him.

  After getting adjusted to the sunlight his vison cleared as he could see the beautiful nature around him.

  There is a blanket on the ground with a basket on it filled with food, there is a beautiful pond with a whole bunch of wildlife surrounding the area.

"Yoongi this place is so beautiful." Jimin said in awe.

"But your more beautiful," Yoongi said causing Jimin's cheeks to become a bright red.

"Y-Yoongi! Stop it," Jimin said blushing.

  Yoongi lead Jimin to the blanket, he sat down first then pulled Jimin on his lap.

"You know this place is very speical to me and you are the first one I brought here," Yoongi said whispering into Jimins ear.

  Yoongi laied back bringing Jimin with him, the sun was beaming on the twos bodies.

"The sun feels good," Jimin said sighing in content.

"Yea it doesn't feel to bad with you here," Yoongi said also feeling content with how things were in this moment.

"Awww so cute lil meow meow," Jimin cooed.

"You hungry?" Yoongi said coming his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"Yeah just a bit," Jimin said with a bit of tiredness in his tone.

"I brought bibimbap, fruits, and lemonade," Yoongi said continuing to play with Jimin's hair.

"Really you brought bibimbap?" Jimin's eyes were doubled in size and his mouth was hung open.

"Of course I did baby," Yoongi said with his adorable smile on his face.

"Aigoo lets eat!" Jimin sat up fastly and had exictment in his eyes.
                                ❇

  After a while of eating, the couple fed eachother while Yoongi kept making cheesy pick up lines in between taking bites of the foods.

  The couple were currently cloud gazing, they were laying on the blanket, Yoongi's hands were on his behind his head and Jimin was resting on Yoongi's bicep.

"Jiminie?" Jimin turned his head to get a better view of Yoongi.

"Yes Yoons?" Yoongi turned his head to the side so he could see Jimin better.

"Give me kisses please?" Yoongi's eyes were full of love.

  Jimin didn't have to think at all and he placed his lips on Yoongi's. Jimin placed several little kisses on Yoongi's lips.

"This *kiss* is *kiss* the *kiss* best *kiss* feeling," Yoongi said in between kisses.
                                ❇
  After an afternoon laying in the sun and sweet kisses it was time to go home.

  The happy couple were cleaning up their mess not forgetting the little kisses.

" you now I always thought I would hate this day, but now I believe everday with you will be perfect," Yoongi said making Jimin tear up.

  Jimin jumped into Yoongi's arms and hugged the life out of Yoongi.

"Aweee lil meow meow I love you so much," Jimin said blushing furiously.

"I love you too Jiminie. Don't ever leave me kay?"

"I won't even think about it," Jimin said kissing Yoongi lightly.

                        Authors note
Hello guys a double update cuz why not. Remember to vote on this chapter and past chapters. Anyways I love you guys 💜💜